What are the latest developments in electronics
Electrical engineering / electronics
The electrical industry includes electronics and electrical engineering. The electrical industry is the second largest industrial sector in terms of employees after mechanical and plant engineering and one of the largest export sectors in Germany.
Electronics are understood to mean all processes in control, regulating and amplifier circuits as well as the processes in the components used for this purpose. Today it covers countless areas, from semiconductor electronics or microelectronics to quantum electronics and nanoelectronics. Since the triumphant advance of the computer, the constant development of information technology and increasing automation, the importance of electronics has steadily expanded. Electronics are very important in our society today and many areas can no longer be imagined without them.
Important fields of application for electronics / electrical engineering are, for example, plant construction, automation technology, batteries, entertainment electronics, electrical energy technology, cables, high-voltage capacitors, transformers, medical technology and defense technology.
Electronics enables innovative and efficient solutions for social needs and industrial user sectors
- Digitization of the economy
- Production / Automation / Industry (Industry 4.0)
- Networked mobility / automotive
- Cyber security
- Communication, systemic management and decision making
- Energy / climate and resource protection
- Health / Demographic Change
In order to remain competitive, companies must invest in research and development, advance key technologies and implement innovations quickly.
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research supports electronics projects in the automotive, logistics, energy, mechanical engineering and medicine sectors.
- How can I dream better
- What could lead to cracks in the emulsion paint
- Northeast Indians understand basic English
- Race exists scientifically
- Meatloaf would love me forever
- Why is 1953 125 not a square number?
- Is the Samsung J4 a good smartphone
- Black holes have a shape
- The original Vedas have been lost
- What is a snack bar in Japan
- What are some examples of spiral galaxies
- What is hubris
- Owns Huawei Xiaomi
- How does China punish Jaywalker
- What is a tascam
- Why are analyzes so important for startups
- The Houthis are defeated in Yemen
- Can a rhino beat an elephant
- How can a lawyer make money online
- Who won the Battle of Midway
- Is space travel a joke or not
- Do you have the feeling that you are killing someone at any time
- What is your favorite Facebook page and why
- Is heterophobia a real thing
- Will replace distance learning class teachers
- Is there a reliable press publisher?
- What's your rating of Casey Neistat
- What makes a good social entrepreneur
- How is economy defined as science?
- Where will Halsey perform next with BTS?
- How hard is the backend development job
- Where can I get a good dog
- Is it good to invest in Vedanta?
- Where can I get Rohypnol