What is your dream vacation
sofatutor magazine student
It’s about to start and you’re already looking forward to it: Holidays at last! But what type of vacation are you? Take the test and find out.
Add up the points for your respective answer. Then look on page 2 to see what type of vacation you are.
1. You drive past a hidden waterfall while on vacation. What do you do?
- Get out of the car, jump in the water and feel alive. (15)
- Take a picture and move on. (3)
- I sit on the edge of the waterfall and stare inside for an hour. (1)
- Was there a waterfall? (10)
- Here at the quarry pond there are no waterfalls. (5)
2. In the hotel, the most important thing for you is ...
- that the service is impeccable. (15)
- that the bed is super comfortable. (5)
- that there is a huge spa area. (1)
- that the great club is right around the corner. (10)
- that they offer a good cultural program. (3)
3. What is your favorite way of getting around while on vacation?
- Through the city in a fast rental car. (10)
- By bike or on foot through the mountains. (15)
- Preferably as little as possible. (1)
- Along the traces of long forgotten cultures. (3)
- I take the direct route between two places. (5)
4. In any case, you should have in your suitcase:
- I don't have a suitcase, just an ultra-light backpack with a GPS device and super tools. (15)
- Sneakers and the latest Lonely Planet guide (3)
- Hot clothes so that I definitely stand out in the evening. (10)
- Sunglasses and swimwear (1)
- I don't need a suitcase. I prefer to go on vacation at home. (5)
5. Where have you always wanted to go?
- Lloret de Mar, that's clear. (10)
- Wroclaw, the cultural capital 2016 (3)
- In the jungle of Brazil (15)
- To the Baltic Sea (5)
- In the Swiss Alps to relax in the wellness hotel (1)
6. You want to try the hottest club in town in the evening. How do you prepare
- I'm not that clubbing. (15)
- I put on the tightest, hottest fumble and apply body glitter. (10)
- Shorts and a shirt, I'm on vacation after all. (1)
- A fancy dress / shirt (3)
- You know me, I don't need to dress up too much. (5)
When you go on vacation, you only want one thing: relax, relax, relax. Hanging out by the pool all day, going for a swim in the sea or just sizzling in the sun until you are crisp brown: this is what your dream vacation looks like. If your next vacation doesn't go to the sea, you can endure a spacious spa area and a few pampering massages. Just not too many excursions or group action!
Culture fan (15 - 35)
Here a small village church, there a monumental monument. You are the absolute culture fan! If you are planning a vacation, find out exactly which sights there are in advance. Because you don't want to miss any! Should your daily schedule get unexpectedly mixed up, it doesn't matter to you to book the guided tour through the remote monastery with a rocky journey very early the next day. This is the only way to experience the culture and essence of a country!
Vacation in itself is a nice thing, you think. Long sleep, plenty of time for good food and friends and you can finally devote yourself to the new Playstation 4. You don't have to go abroad to relax on vacation, the quarry pond does too. Then you have less stress with the journey, the unfamiliar food and the annoying fellow tourists.
The party-goer (50-70)
Before you go on vacation, you go to the gym eight weeks in advance to get your body in shape. Your suitcase is actually just beachwear and a few hot outfits for the numerous clubs that are on your list. Then things really get going for you: party, dancing and lots of hot flirts. After all, you have to be able to tell something when you come back from vacation.
No one has ever experienced a vacation like yours before. You are sure of that. Equipped with the best gadgets, you set off to explore untrodden paths, discover foreign peoples and venture your way inland on your own with a small budget. So you can finally really slow down and leave everyday life behind you. Indiana Jones would be proud of you!
Cover picture: © Alan Bailey / Shutterstock
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of the sofatutor Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge provided inspiring & funny contributions, which are of course also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should know these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will help you stay relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this will help you memorize the school material better
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! To support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Fill your Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Bad claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- What are the easiest AdSense alternatives
- What is internship week
- Why is wearing color contacts unhealthy
- How can education affect the community
- How does iTunes compare to Spotify
- Should I buy an imported phone?
- How do I find the percentage
- What's new in Salesforce
- How far is Alibaug from Mumbai
- What are some examples of Midwestern beautiful
- Housekeeping salary in the US
- Clemson is a D1 school
- How much does a rear tire cost
- How could adequate training programs work?
- There are portable wings
- What are some good human habits
- How can I feel safe at work?
- What do wild chickens and turkeys eat
- How does Google generate revenue
- What is Dave Matthews famous for?
- Who owns Frank Sintras, who has mastered mechanical license fees
- Can we schedule posts on Instagram
- When was Indiamart founded?
- How celery water lowers bad cholesterol