Is your sister your best friend 1
Best friend like sister ?!
Lately my best friend (16) has been meeting my sister (17) now and then, which is actually not bad, just instead of letting me know (16) or maybe asking me if I want to come with me or something, they always do that behind my back and meet alone while I have to get bored.
In addition, when my best friend is with me and my sister notices, they keep talking to each other and almost completely ignore me (it can also be that I'm just imagining it because of jealousy). Sometimes my sister takes my best friend into her room to "show her something" and then talks to her for half an hour in there, laughing, doing nonsense, etc. And only a few days ago it was so that my best friend was with me again and my sister just came into my room and asked her if she wanted to go out with her afterwards, whereupon I immediately said "no!" Said because it upset me and I wanted to spend the day with my best friend and not alone!
I get extremely pissed off every time I think of them!
Am I exaggerating? Am I TOO jealous, or is my jealousy justified?
And what can I do so that it all finally comes to an end?
Thanks for any reply!
- How can I learn to teach mindfulness
- Can you eat pancakes with braces on?
- What are the side effects of belching
- What is Medford MA known for
- What are the human causes of erosion
- What makes a landscape beautiful
- What are the origins of dream theater
- Who is inspired by the actor Salman Khan
- How vendors work with online retailers
- Which WordPress theme used for sammobile com
- What is Karaikal India famous for
- A cold front causes tornadoes
- Which chemical-physical process produces waffles?
- How do I develop the Windows Phone app
- Are you legally obliged to pay maintenance?
- What is Nepal's national animal
- When will Apple die out
- What is a rhinoplasty? How is it performed?
- What's your best mug
- Where can I get the Spotify app
- How are spidey senses
- Which animal can fly the highest?
- What makes tennis balls hop
- The moon makes its own light
- Who are your favorite CMU professors
- How can one distinguish illusions from reality
- Good online video resources for studying thermodynamics
- Why did Italy go into World War II
- What are the top 30 programming languages
- What habits are you developing?
- Have bumblebees spines
- What's the best automotive app ever
- How can I understand basic military terms