What are the admission requirements for NID

Admission procedure for the Master’s degree in Social Work

You can download the enrollment and admission regulations for this degree program at the bottom of the page.

You can only apply for this degree program via our online application portal (www.eh-ludwigsburg-online.de). No paper documents need to be sent. Please note the application periods stated on this page. The following evidence must be uploaded to the application portal in PDF format when applying:

  • simple copy of the final certificate of your first degree (diploma social pedagogy / social work or bachelor social work or degree course with essentially the same content). If you have not yet completed your first degree at the time of application, please send in a current record of performance from the examination office of your university with an average grade.
  • a typewritten letter of motivation giving reasons for your choice of focus within our master's degree in social work
  • a complete, tabular curriculum vitae
  • If applicable, proof of the year of recognition and / or relevant professional activity after completing the first degree (for applications from federal states / states outside of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria)

You can also apply for this course with a preliminary study Bachelor Social Work with only 180 CP and with a preliminary study in a course with essentially the same content. To check whether you can be admitted (if necessary with conditions), please also fill out the following form and upload it to the application portal:

Applicants with a degree in social work with 180 CP

Applicants without a degree in social work

Incomplete applications will be excluded from the process. Applications that are not submitted on time will also not take part in the process. The complete application must be received by the university on the last day of the respective application period (cut-off period).

Ms. Heidi Weinmann will be happy to provide you with more information on the admission procedure for the Master's degree in Social Work.