How can I apply for h1b
Alternative to H1B for work in IT?
Didn't know that the green card can be applied for directly.
Quote from Kayteee:
If the company really wants you, they can sponsor you a green card right away, provided you actually want to stay longer, otherwise it doesn't make any sense. The costs for the lawyer are the same, a laboratory certification must be applied for and approved in advance.
Depending on what degree you have for a university degree, the company will apply for you in a certain category. Duration with everything together, 4-6 months Labor Cert, 5-7 months visa. So you have to reckon with a year until this is over.
Click to enlarge ...
From experience I can say that most of the people I know here took 1.5-2 years to get their green card. Especially since the current government changed the interpretation of the law and now everyone needs an interview to get the employment based green card.
The main route is actually H1B. Then there are a lot of big companies who have studied in the USA and then have 3 chances to get the H1B and at the same time if you either have a master’s degree or have 6 months of real (not internship) work experience, the green card application started.
At Microsoft, people who make it in but don't get a visa are usually sent to Vancouver. Then after 18 months you can go to the USA on an L1. I'm not sure if all of the big companies do it that way.
Don't really know the details of J1 so I can't comment on that.
- Can I earn 10 intraday in MCX
- What is the purpose of descriptive statistics
- Why is Iowa the Hawkeye State
- How do I update FireStick
- Why are Italian sports cars called Spyder
- Which processor is included in Realme 5s
- Which are the famous dams of Chhattisgarh
- What is ValueAnimator in Android
- What is another name for water
- Are data warehouses required for data mining
- How many exoplanets have been discovered
- What are the new zodiac personality traits
- How do you feel about fear
- Can you drink Asahi beer with lemon
- What is brachial plexus
- What does tilasm mean
- Who plays Felicity Smoak
- What is political mobilization
- How do you irritate your colleague
- What is the worst restaurant in Michigan
- When should you flush a cannula
- Can the homeopathic medicine belladonna cure fever
- Why does the Indian Navy not use hovercraft
- What are some bad things about bacteria
- Is awareness a prerequisite for the memory system
- What are colors that match corals
- How does Vibrio cholerae cause cholera disease
- What nutritious foods do toddlers like
- Can biology be part of physics
- What are the thermochromic materials
- Who improvises best on the drums
- What celebrity is just like her character
- How does freestyle wrestling improve bjj
- What are some dirty tricks of supermarkets