Freezes sulfuric acid
As freezing point, Freezing point or Benchmark those points are designated in a phase diagram that lie on the boundary between the states of aggregation “solid” and “liquid”. The best known freezing point is that of water. It forms or defines the zero point on the temperature scale, which is divided into degrees Celsius. When someone speaks of “freezing point” without further details, he usually means that of the purest water, i.e. 0 ° C.
The freezing point represents the conditions that exist during the phase transition of a substance from the liquid to the solid phase, which is known as freezing. The freezing point depends on the substance and is indicated by a freezing temperature at a certain pressure.
Freezing points are always given for pure substances. If other substances are dissolved in the liquid, this will lower the freezing point. A freezing point measurement can therefore be used to determine the purity of the substance.
It is possible to cool a liquid to a temperature a little below freezing without it solidifying. Such a supercooled liquid then suddenly solidifies with the slightest disturbance with just as spontaneous heating to the freezing point.
Freezing point of aviation fuels
Freezing point (German translation of Freezing point), which differs from the melting point in the physical sense. The freezing point indicates the temperature at which paraffin, which was previously flocculated under defined conditions, just dissolves again.
- ↑ ISO 3013: 1997-09, Mineral oil products - Determination of the freezing point of aviation fuels
- What does weak mean in math
- Can the Panchakarma treatment be canceled after it has started?
- What is InMobi What is InMobi selling
- Why are so many shops closing lately
- How do I add stickers in WhatsApp
- Why does the iPhone not have an app drawer?
- What games got you into math
- What is a literary paragraph
- How are pain points identified
- Are shingles in contact or in the air
- Richard Dawkins is an existentialist
- How do I log into my passport
- What is brand identity prism
- What are beautiful souls
- What is the Trueman Show
- What are Asian values
- What led to your most unexpected success
- Can infect files encrypted by ransomware
- What is traditionally classified in the MTG Arena
- Why do you prefer Prezi over PowerPoint
- What is the most romantic conversation
- What are some unique hostels to stay in
- When is it safe to take Extenze?
- Good online video resources for studying thermodynamics