Can light be compressed in a sensor
Digital photography is an imaging process. A sensor is used, as is the case with images that satellites, for example, give us. Both methods can be applied scientifically. What are the differences, what are the similarities? There is an introduction to this with many examples.
In the past, many schools had photo labs where students could develop black and white films and make prints. In the meantime, the laboratory work and the practical examination of the chemical and physical basics are largely eliminated. Photo cell phones are ubiquitous. Digital images can be changed, compressed and sent electronically at the push of a button. But what exactly happens between pressing the shutter button and the finished image? The processes are no less complicated than those in the analog darkroom. It is also technically no less complex. It's just become faster and more convenient to take photos and share the results with other people. By the way: How has the ecological balance changed? There is hardly any more darkroom chemistry required for film development. But what about the now much larger number of printouts and the fast pace of technology?
With the experiment, the pupils are made aware of the technical processes, from recording to image processing on the computer. Background knowledge is woven into various excursions.
Together with the students, criteria for image quality are collected and an experimental set-up is designed and set up. Then the so-called Siemens star and other test images are photographed. Various simple professional cameras with up to 60 mega-pixels are used. The further processing of the pictures takes place in small groups. The results are evaluated directly afterwards using a projector. If there is time, the pictures can be repeated with different lighting conditions (flash).
We use Matomo to analyze the page views. You can prevent the recording of your page views: Deactivate Matomo
- How will IoT startups affect the future
- To whom does Lord Vishnu pray
- How many valence electrons does strontium have?
- How do psychopaths keep their masks clean
- Which is the best raw materials consultancy
- How will this reaction take place?
- Where should I see Avengers Endgame
- What are some inexplicable facts about Lucknow
- Why is Denise Milani not listed on Wikipedia
- How do I use an express HTTP proxy
- What are the best operas
- How do real estate agents benefit from home buyers
- What is 500 100
- Which book series would you always recommend
- Political science courses are practical
- Is kabaddi a game or a sport
- The status of the vehicle registration code is CP
- What is the hacking of WCC2
- What is a sewage lagoon
- How to read Egyptian hieroglyphs
- How did feminism become so anti-liberal
- How does home-brewed cider taste
- Aids CAD training in career growth
- What percentage reaches 88 years old