How can you escape a nuclear weapon
What are the consequences of an atomic bomb explosion?
Heat and light: The flash of light that occurs during the explosion is several thousand degrees hot. It leads to fatal burns and eye injuries. The subsequent heat wave ignites all flammable substances and leads to a firestorm.
The blast wave: The explosion creates an unimaginable pressure wave that destroys buildings and injures and kills people.
The radioactive radiation: The explosion releases radioactive rays. You cannot smell, feel or see them. However, they penetrate the body of humans and animals and are also absorbed by plants. The radioactive radiation is distributed over long distances (hundreds or even thousands of kilometers) by winds and is deposited in the ground. The contamination can lead to illnesses resulting in death.
The electromagnetic pulse: The explosion leads to a strong overvoltage in electrical and electronic lines and devices and destroys them. This is similar to a lightning strike, only much more powerful.
The disturbances in the atmosphere: The concentration of ozone in the atmosphere changes. The dust particles raised by the atomic explosion darken the sun. That means it's getting colder on earth. This has a great negative impact on all life.
Can you protect yourself against nuclear weapons?
Possible protection depends on how far you are from the location of the explosion and how powerful the bomb was. If you are in the center of the explosion, there is no protection. The further away you are, the easier it is to protect yourself from the heat and pressure waves. However, one cannot escape the rays. There is no effective protection against nuclear weapons. That's why they're so dangerous.
- Can I change the name of my Shopify store?
- There are MBA programs that are geared towards entrepreneurship
- What is papillary stenosis
- Is the IPS display better than the LED
- Has America ever indicted a Republican president?
- Apple technology falls back
- Why do hot tubs relax
- What does it mean to rise above yourself
- How can I maximize my language learning
- Can I eat immediately before training
- Which cut looks nice for long hair
- Who is your favorite super heroine
- Hummingbirds are symbols of good luck
- What are the best coupons for Box8
- Strange Parasitic Disease How To Treat This
- What did your vocational training teach you?
- What are security guards doing
- Why don't atheists follow the Bible
- Why was Estonia abandoned?
- What is a data exchange integration service
- How many lumens does the sun produce
- Why were the Greeks proud of themselves
- What if Quora followed you
- Who were the crew of Apollo 4