What's in Alfredo Sauce
Pasta Alfredo - Quick and easy pasta sauce
Have you ever eaten spelled pasta? Neither have we so far. We were therefore surprised that the spelled pasta from Steinhaus tastes so wonderful and is a great alternative to pasta made from durum wheat semolina. Instead of making a tomato sauce with pasta, as usual, we opted for Pasta Alfredo.
This pasta bianco, a white pasta, is not for the faint of heart. The pasta Alfredo is not spicy or has an extraordinary taste, no, it is just incredibly rich. Let's not talk about the bush for a long time, in our case the Pasta Alfredo. Butter, cream cheese and cream, plus a little parmesan, make this sauce so incredibly delicious, but also rich.
Our choice: Steinhaus spelled pasta spinach ricotta
We didn't choose the classic fettuccine as pasta, but the new Steinhaus spelled pasta in the spinach-ricotta variety. This is new to the market and has spinach-ricotta as well as cheese-rocket as a variety. Instead of durum wheat semolina, spelled semolina is used, which comes 100% from Germany.
The spelled pasta is super tasty and a real alternative to pasta made from durum wheat semolina. When cooking, the ravioli don't fall apart, they are super stable and keep their shape. The variant with cheese-rocket and sun-dried tomatoes is also super delicious and goes just as well with our Pasta Bianco as the spinach-ricotta variant.
When we saw the spelled pasta, it was clear to us that we couldn't just come up with a “normal” sauce. Due to the special bite that this pasta has, we wanted to create a sauce that is particularly creamy and can therefore act well as a counterpart to spelled pasta. The filling of the Steinhaus spelled pasta should also come into its own and not simply be covered by a sauce.
Alfredo: Our new sauce in stock
I just mentioned that the Alfredo sauce is incredibly delicious. With so much flavor in it, it's no wonder. Pasta Alfredo is made super fast and most of it, actually everything for us, is always in the fridge. Add Italian herbs and you have a delicious, quick sauce.
We have already made them in stock and simply stored them in the refrigerator and then warmed them up whenever necessary. If you do it, then don't be surprised that it is liquid at the beginning, that the Alfredo sauce can be quiet. The more it cools, the firmer it becomes. Therefore it is best not to boil down so thick at all, otherwise the pasta will be concrete.
Pasta Alfredo - white pasta sauce quick and easy
Are you on Instagram and have you tested this recipe?
Then we would be very happy if you post it to us and mark it with:
- 115 g butter
- 2 cups of cream in total 400g
- 120 g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic granulated
- 2 tbsp Italian herbs
- 100 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 packages Steinhaus spelled pasta, spinach and ricotta
- Put the butter, cream cheese and cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the garlic and all the other spices.
- Stir in the parmesan and season to taste, seasoning if necessary (also with parmesan). Let it simmer slightly.
- Put Steinhaus spelled pasta spinach ricotta into boiling water according to the instructions on the packet and let it steep for two minutes.
- Add the spelled pasta to the sauce and serve.
If you want to get to know more Steinhaus products, then take a look at our pastrami sandwich.
At no time did Steinhaus influence the content of this recipe, it was 100% developed by us.
Loss et üch taste.
This post comes from:
In Life 1.0, Ms. Gernekochen is a teacher at a comprehensive school, with a lot of love for her job.
At Gernekochen.de she is the boss, or rather the boss at the camera. Theres took all the photos that you can find here (with a few exceptions). Since she is not even running at full capacity, she takes care of the appearance on Pinterest.
In addition, she is also the face in the Instagram stories and enriches our content with many delicious recipes.
Her preferences are in Italian cuisine. But also cakes and pastries of all kinds or stews, such as their unsurpassed goulash, are among their hobbyhorses.
- What are some interesting sand art
- How can a lawyer make money online
- What is a checked exception
- What are the types of fatty acids
- What would a great Viking spin-off be
- What is Excel keyboard shortcuts
- What is the purpose of a mandala
- What is the best AT T phone
- Buddhism is in decline
- Go maritime lawyers into courtrooms
- What is the oxygen content of the earth
- Which antibiotic treats intracellular bacteria?
- The middle class cares about itself
- What are some examples of language changes
- How does coconut help coconut garden soil
- Do you have a serious problem?
- What's your favorite song from The Cure
- Do you like to be human
- What is a fuse box on a car
- What diseases can cause extreme fatigue?
- What is the full form of EMSA
- Do you know someone from Iran
- How did Gaul become France?
- What was the most advanced Mesoamerican civilization