Paramedics drive ambulances themselves
In addition to the ambulance and the ambulance, the ambulance is an important part of emergency rescue. All information on crew, equipment and areas of operation at a glance.
- The Ambulance moves out when an emergency is reported to the control center.
- The crew of the Ambulance is usually the first medical specialist to arrive at the scene of the accident.
- An ambulance with a Ambulance is an ambulance from a purely legal point of view.
Berlin - As part of the organization of the Emergency care In Germany, rescuing people in a medical emergency is an important part. The federal government has handed over the organization of the rescue service to the individual federal states. This also includes the Ambulance. Usually the crew consists of this particular one Ambulance at least two people: one Paramedic and one driver, which is usually an apprenticeship Paramedic owns.
Ambulances - the most important fields of application
Ambulance belong to the emergency vehicles. This group also includes:
- Ambulance (KTW)
- Intensive care transport vehicle (ITW)
- Emergency ambulance (NAW)
The crew of the ambulance is usually the first medical specialist on the spot when the rescue control center receives an emergency call and sends out emergency vehicles. This emergency can be a traffic accident, someone who has had an accident, or someone who suddenly feels seriously ill.
Ambulance - the tasks at a glance
A Ambulance, short Ambulance, is used to transport medically trained specialists as well as necessary equipment and aids to an operation. The most common emergency situations include:
- Illnesses and poisoning of persons
- Caring for injured people
- Help to maintain or restore vital functions in life-threatening conditions such as stroke or cardiovascular failure
In addition, the ambulance takes over the transport of seriously ill people if no intensive care or ambulance is available.
Ambulance: important information on equipment
The Ambulance contains in Germany all equipment and medicines that are necessary for the vital body functions (breathing, cardiovascular functions) of the Patient to maintain until arrival at the clinic. The basic equipment in Ambulance includes:
- Tools for making diagnoses such as stethoscopes, blood sugar and blood pressure monitors
- Devices for stabilizing and monitoring the cardiovascular function such as EKG and defibrillator
- Furnishing to support breathing such as oxygen bottles and masks, ventilators and the necessary accessories
- Other equipment such as pain relievers, sets for poisoning emergencies or burn injuries as well as various splints and stretchers for injured people with broken bones
Some of the equipment is portable so that the rescue service can quickly transport it to those seeking help. This is useful, for example, to take care of people in their homes or when the commitment takes place in a place that is difficult to access with the ambulance.
Ambulance, ambulance and emergency doctor - the differences
Colloquially, many speak of it, one ambulance or the Ambulance to callwhen they actually have the Ambulance mean. That is only partially correct, because ambulances and ambulances are rescue units with completely different ones tasks:
The ambulance or ambulance takes people to the doctor or the clinic if they are unable to do so themselves. These are not acute emergencies, but planned trips. Therefore, KTW have less equipment on board than an ambulance.
An ambulance is equipped like an ambulance and also has equipment and medication on board that emergency doctors use to treat serious cases. Furthermore, every ambulance automatically becomes an ambulance as soon as the doctor drives along.
Ambulance: In these cases, the emergency doctor will come with you
Depending on the type and severity of the emergency, the rescue coordination center decides which Ambulance to send right away. This need is e.g. B. before if the patient:
- is unconscious
- Has difficulty breathing or is not breathing
- Has disorders of the cardiovascular system (heart problems, cardiac arrest)
- has severe injuries and / or severe pain
Sometimes rescue workers request the emergency doctor afterwards. This is the case when the crew of the Ambulance determines that the state of a Patient severely deteriorated or the presence of a doctor is necessary - e.g. B. for the administration of special medication, the stopping of bleeding or an incision in the windpipe.
- Did medieval kings attend mass every day
- What is DISEC
- Why molarity is independent of temperature
- Why are underground restaurants closing
- What does a price match mean
- What are the side effects of chaparral
- Can you eat pancakes with braces on?
- My friend loses interest in me
- What are Trump's weak points
- Do you like beverages with strawberry flavor?
- Who uploaded the Ranu video
- Can I unblock the CBI ATM card?
- Are you addicted to chaos?
- How astronauts sleep on board the ISS
- What are unknown facts about Mumbai
- Has anyone successfully reversed enlarged prostate
- Which characteristics define the concept of federalism?
- What is a vacuum fluctuation
- What is the transformer efficiency
- What happened to education in Africa
- Should I improve my standing posture
- Why can't soccer games be repaired?
- Will go on sale Friday the 13th
- Are you addicted to chaos?