What is the Tamil word for tea
Tamil tea: How can you use the German word, the German expression tea translate into the Tamil language, i.e. into Tamil? Here is one of the different possibilities: The German term tea can be translated into Tamil or the language of the Tamils with Dheyilai, also written Teyilai. German tea, Tamil Dheyilai or Teyilai.
Different spellings for Dheyilai and Teyilai
The Tamil word Dheyilai can also be written Teyilai. In Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka, Tamil or Tamil is written in the Tamil script. The Tamil script is mainly used in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. You can transcribe this into the Roman script in various ways, i.e. the script in which German is also written. Dheyilai is written in the Tamil script, in the Tamil script தேயிலை. The Tamil script has a beautiful typeface, with lots of curves and curves. In large parts of India, especially in northern India, the Devanagari script is widespread. Dheyilai in the Devanagari script is त्एयिलै. In the scientific IAST transliteration, i.e. Roman script with diacritical marks, this expression is written tēyilai, although Sanskrit connoisseurs should be aware that Tamil is pronounced differently than Sanskrit. No matter how you write it, it is always pronounced the same way. German tea is in Tamil, in the Tamil language, Dheyilai, Teyilai, தேயிலை, त्एयिलै or tēyilai
German tea - Tamil Dheyilai
For more Tamil Dheyilai to German translations, see
Video on the subject of tea Tamil translation Dheyilai
Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka have many yoga and Ayurveda centers. Many westerners travel to Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka for Ayurveda. There are also many Hindu pilgrimage sites in Tamil Nadu with great Hindu temples. Here is a video from the large subject area of yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality, Hinduism:
Tamil - German
Here are more Tamil German translations:
There is also a Tamil German dictionary here in the wiki. If you are looking for a translation of a Tamil word, then enter the Tamil word in the search field above, followed by "Tamil German". Here are a few examples - by clicking you will get to the corresponding German translation:
This yoga wiki is also a large German-Tamil dictionary. Enter the German word in the search field above, followed by "Tamil", and you will get the Tamil translation. Here are a few examples that you can also click:
Tea in other Indian languages
Here are a few links to articles on how to translate tea into other Indian languages:
More information about Tamil Nadu, the Tamil script, Tamil language etc.
Indian dictionaries here on the wiki
Links on the subject of yoga and meditation
The Tamil term Dheyilai can be translated into German as tea.
Tee German - Tamil translation Dheyilai.
- Why are therapists lying to you
- 1500 is the 16th century
- How common is a cuckold pregnancy
- Who owns Volkswagen? Is it state-owned
- Can infect files encrypted by ransomware
- What kind of business can I do in Panama
- When do fat burning pills start to work
- Education can change the mentality of the person
- Who is your second favorite Naruto character
- What room do ghosts avoid
- What is the most romantic conversation
- Did you touch a radio signal?
- What worldly things do you find beautiful
- When to plant marijuana seeds
- Why is France racist
- Where can I buy Litecoins in India
- Do people actually meet on Quora
- How big are black bears
- Is the human heart a pump
- What genre is Queensryche
- Why do you hate the Pakistani Army
- Why is HCLO3 more acidic than CLO2
- What is Pad Parichay
- Why does the skull stop growing?
- Why are we afraid of dentists?
- What is a separate constituency
- Can OneCoin Cryptocurrency be classified as trustworthy
- What does your conscience show you
- When does the class in NIT Jamshedpur start
- How can I meet beautiful singles
- Is Africa really a shitty continent?
- What is the purpose of the commentary essay
- Who could benefit from a brainstorming tool
- Love is always one-sided