How can Elon Musk contact me
Do you dream of working at Tesla? Then take a look at this application question. It's supposed to be Chef Elon Musk's favorite question.
If you want to work for Elon Musk, you have to ask yourself tough application questions. The boss of the two tech companies Tesla and SpaceX is said to be on tricky puzzles to find the cleverest minds for his company.
Elon Musk: He prefers to ask his applicants this question
As his biography "Elon Musk: Tesla, PayPal, SpaceX - How Elon Musk changed the world" reveals, this puzzle should be his absolute favorite question:
So much can be revealed: They are two answers possible. Can you find out both of them?
1st answer option:
This is probably the simplest answer that is easy to come up with when you have already solved similar puzzles:
You stand on North Pole. If you walk one mile south, you are exactly one mile from the North Pole. Now if you walk west you are still a mile from the North Pole. If you now walk north again, you will reach your starting point.
2nd answer option:
You are in near the south pole.
For that answer, you first need to imagine a circle thatruns around the South Pole and exactly is a mile long (see picture below, blue ring). You start a mile north of the ring (yellow ring).
Now walking one mile south will take you to the circle around the South Pole, walking one mile west you will circle the South Pole in a ring.
So you arrive back at the starting point of the ring. If you now walk another mile north, you will arrive at the starting point of your journey.
Video: Elon Musk calls for high-speed motorway
You might also be interested in:
Elon Musk inspires entrepreneurs all over the world with his innovative ideas. With this saying he reveals how success works. In this case, the native South African shows how he, as a manager, treats his employees.
Do you like solving puzzles? Then take a look at
these tricky questions
Now the Tesla boss is threatened with new trouble: Elon Musk knocked over a bollard in a cybertruck and didn't even notice it.
From Andrea Stettner
- When will the app TLD be available?
- Which goat is good for children
- What is the heaviest bird
- Which generation is 1999
- What are hypersonic and supersonic flow
- What is an application processor
- Are immigrants eligible for Medicaid
- How did the Sentinelese survive without fire?
- What does a hedge fund manager need to know
- Rochester has a good airport
- What does flirt mean in Urdu
- What is the Ocho Rios Forum
- Why do people irritate other people
- What are some common uses of methyl bromide
- Is Arvind Kejriwal a good husband
- What is Sentosa
- Which determines how much sleep you need
- Pantogar causes acne
- Is it okay not to masturbate?
- How should India deal with China
- How do I complain against Max Insurance
- How is everyone a moral game
- Why convert the US to 220V
- How can students contact CA ranks