How much should I weigh at 57
Here you can calculate your ideal weight
Your ideal weight or optimal weight is generally regulated by the classification of the World Health Organization (WHO).
The body mass index (BMI for short) is used worldwide as a classification.
For your ideal weight, the BMI value 18.50 is the limit for being underweight and the BMI value 24.99 is the limit for being overweight.
You will find below or in the “Body Mass Index Table” that the ideal or normal weight is a very flexible term in the international guidelines.
For example, a person who is 1.78 m tall and weighs 60 kg or 78 kg is in the “normal” range.
The ideal weight has a lot more to do with stature or body shape. Namely with the body shape that you like.
The formula for your ideal weight
You can use this formula to calculate the upper and lower limits of the ideal weight:
Lower limit [kg] = 18.5 x height [m] x height [m]
Upper limit [kg] = 24.99 x height [m] x height [m]
(Height [m] = height [cm] / 100)
Ideal weight table according to WHO
|height||Lower limit with BMI-18.50||Means with BMI-22||Upper limit with BMI -24.99|
|150 cm||41.6 kg||49.5 kg||56.2 kg|
|152 cm||42.7 kg||50.8 kg||57.7 kg|
|154 cm||43.9 kg||52.2 kg||59.3 kg|
|156 cm||45.0 kg||53.5 kg||60.8 kg|
|158 cm||46.2 kg||54.9 kg||62.4 kg|
|160 cm||47.4 kg||56.3 kg||64.0 kg|
|162 cm||48.6 kg||57.7 kg||65.6 kg|
|164 cm||49.8 kg||59.2 kg||67.2 kg|
|166 cm||51.0 kg||60.6 kg||68.9 kg|
|168 cm||52.2 kg||62.1 kg||70.5 kg|
|170 cm||53.5 kg||63.6 kg||72.2 kg|
|172 cm||54.7 kg||65.1 kg||73.9 kg|
|174 cm||56.0 kg||66.6 kg||75.7 kg|
|176 cm||57.3 kg||68.1 kg||77.4 kg|
|178 cm||58.6 kg||69.7 kg||79.2 kg|
|180 cm||59.9 kg||71.3 kg||81.0 kg|
|182 cm||61.3 kg||72.9 kg||82.8 kg|
|184 cm||62.6 kg||74.5 kg||84.6 kg|
|186 cm||64.0 kg||76.1 kg||86.5 kg|
|188 cm||65.4 kg||77.8 kg||88.3 kg|
|190 cm||66.8 kg||79.4 kg||90.2 kg|
|192 cm||68.2 kg||81.1 kg||92.1 kg|
|194 cm||69.6 kg||82.8 kg||94.1 kg|
|196 cm||71.1 kg||84.5 kg||96.0 kg|
|198 cm||72.5 kg||86.2 kg||98.0 kg|
|200 cm||74.0 kg||88.0 kg||100.0 kg|
|202 cm||75.5 kg||89.8 kg||102.0 kg|
|204 cm||77.0 kg||91.6 kg||104.0 kg|
|206 cm||78.5 kg||93.4 kg||106.0 kg|
|208 cm||80.0 kg||95.2 kg||108.1 kg|
|210 cm||81.6 kg||97.0 kg||110.2 kg|
- Birds ever use their nests again
- How can I learn stock marketing online
- Can children read before they go to school
- Where can I learn acting
- What are the nicest football players
- What is Columbia MO known for?
- Is Mamaearth's Flawless Cream any good
- What is Dworkin's Theory of Legal Thought
- What are the top attractions in Seville
- How do amphetamines affect impulsivity?
- What are some utterly useless professions
- What are some common scams in Makati
- Why do fish swim in schools
- People still buy carpets
- Is for a preposition 1
- Circular arcs are possible
- What are the goals of hospitals
- Why isn't it raining in California?
- When is inheritance tax paid?
- Why did you start playing the guitar?
- What are some amazing examples of neuroplasticity
- Belongs to George Zimmerman behind bars
- How can we stop Amazon Go
- What is the extension of ASCII