Why should I learn digital photography
Photography course digital photography photography learning & tips
Photo school digital photography
Nothing has been so popular in photography as quickly as this Digital photography. That is reason enough in ours Photo school Basic knowledge and intuition in comprehensive photographic know-how and transform skills.
The motto of our photo school: Simply learn to take digital photos
Our digital photography courses with tips
Who is our digital photography course suitable for?
- Beginners in photography learn the basics of photography, camera operation and much more
- For advanced amateurs, we build on the state of the art
Correct learn to take digital photos is easy. We teach the basics of exposure time, aperture, sensitivity (ISO), correct exposure, focusing and operating your camera (regardless of whether it is a digital compact camera, bridge camera or reflex camera). If this knowledge is available, we build on it with further content (e.g. exposure correction, correct flashing, image processing, retouching, archiving, ...). We advise on lenses, camera equipment, image processing, software and literature on everything to do with digital photography.
Learn to take photos in the photo excursion
In our photo course we do one together Photo excursion and deepen your knowledge. You take pictures with a lot of new people Ideas and Perspectives that we propose to you. As a photo amateur, you benefit from the professional experience of the Professional photographer Peter Roskothengiving you this valuable photo tips gives. At the end of the training you will take beautiful photos, have learned a lot and will be able to take photos even better. You have a special preference, a special one Photo themewhich one do you like? Would you like to learn portrait photography or improve nature photography?
We train these photography courses individually:
- Nature Photography, Landscape Photography & Macro Photography
- Portrait photography
- Travel photography / vacation photography
- Architectural photography
- Product photography
- Black and white photography
- Image editing with Photoshop or Lightroom (or both)
- Many genres of photography in various photography courses more
Where we train digital photography
As a rule, the digital photography course takes place with us (Peter Roskothen Photo Art & Design in Grefrath near Krefeld), because here you have peace to study and you are not distracted. In exceptional cases, we are happy to train at another location (please specify).
When do we train
We train at a time of your choice, which we coordinate together. An individual photography course also means individual content and time.
What do our customers say about the digital photography courses:
Thank you again for the wonderful photo training over the weekend! Although I “only” came along as a listener or model, I also had a lot of fun with Michael and you. Also this year Michael got a voucher for a training course with you and the topic "Portrait" was a new field for him to practice. I have to say, even if I have absolutely no idea from photography, that an individual training with you is worth many times more than every attempt to acquire this knowledge in courses or through books. It's just a lot more effective if you can fully focus on Michael and give him the help and tips that he needs. I thought it was great how you set up the training by first approaching the topic outside and then getting into the “really big art” in your studio. Of course, sometimes I was a little bit bored when you were talking shop about settings, bouquets and other technical finesse, but the results speak for themselves. The pictures turned out just beautiful and even I like myself in the photos, that is a special achievement! Well worth the wait! Unfortunately, Michael has been hanging on the PC for hours and revising his work since then, but I had to get used to it after the first training with you. No, honestly, thank you very much, it was an all-round great and instructive afternoon with you. Until next time, best regards
Voucher for a digital photography course
You can also get the digital photography course as a gift voucher for a dear beginner or amateur photographer. You can choose from these motifs:
Would you like to know more about our digital photography course? Prices? Scope?
phone 0 21 58 . 40 40 62 or simply by using the form:
© Peter Roskothen is a professional photographer and personal trainer photography - photography course digital photography photography learning & tips
- Do you play musically
- Human meat is toxic to cats
- How could Mexico deal with cartel violence
- What is the taste of radishes
- What do people like about other people
- Does God have an opposite
- What is the massage for stroke
- Are hotels in Tokyo expensive
- What is the best desktop recording software
- How do I fix my laptop
- What are sustainable fashion facts
- How is Elbex courier service
- How can shield volcanoes be described
- How do plants survive in one place
- Why do water wells dry up
- Which mobile games are trending today
- Finasteride increases the sex drive
- Is art criticism an art in itself
- May I be allergic to Lawery's spices
- Girls appreciate being approached on Facebook
- Is it an apartment or an apartment
- What were some inventions from the First World War
- How can technology help travel agents
- What colors do other colors