How do I get a good muscular body
Tips against the 5 most common mistakes in building muscle
Regular exercise and excess calories are not always enough to achieve your training goal. We'll give you tips on how to avoid the 5 most common mistakes in building muscle and how to circumvent them cleverly.
Mistake 1: Too much endurance training.
Muscle building training and endurance training do not influence each other negatively. The fact is, muscle building does not work with excessive endurance training alone. Although endurance training reduces body fat, it does not build muscle mass. If the focus is on building muscle, then strength training is in the foreground. So make sure that your way of training fits your training goal and put the focus here.
Tip: Focus on strength training
To build muscle mass, focus on weight training with free dumbbells. In addition, do it 2 to 3 times a week HIITto your Boost fat burning and define the muscles. Imagine one Training plan to build muscle together. He not only helps you with your big goal, but also provides structure. This way you can use your full potential effectively.
For those very special moments of success during training, we also recommend our free body check. Define your goals, leave yours Calculate BMI and receive individually tailored nutrition and training tips.Start the free body check now
Mistake 2: You don't train the basic exercises enough.
Muscle building is especially successful with the 3 basic exercises: Bench press, Deadlift and Squat. These are ideal for training not just individual muscles, but entire muscle groups.
For example, when you do squats, you not only train your thighs, but also your buttocks and thighs Back muscles. With the help of the basic exercises you train large muscles, which allows you to increase quickly and see successes.
Tip: Use a muscle building training plan
A Training plan makes sense to keep track of the exercises and to register successes. It is recommended to do the 3 basic exercises 3 to 4 times a week in order to effectively build muscle mass.
Mistake 3: You have too short periods of rest.
A lot doesn't always help a lot - this also applies to muscle building. Exercising every day is not going to bring you new muscle. Muscles only grow during the recovery phase.
Tip: Treat your muscles to regeneration
Exhausting training sessions create stress in the body. It is important to ensure sufficient recovery afterwards. Regeneration and muscle building take place primarily during sleep - make sure you get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep a day.
Training-free days are a must - they help the body to recover and allow your muscles to regenerate. As a result, you are more rested on training days and perform better in sports.
Mistake 4: Don't grab your beer after work today.
Those who focus on building muscles are well advised not to resort to alcohol. Alcohol draws water out of the body, dilates blood vessels and creates stress in the body.
Tip: stay focused
Focus on your goal and be aware of what you have already achieved. Continue to be disciplined and learn to say "no". Julia explains to you how alcohol and muscle building go together.
Mistake 5: You are eating too little protein.
The musculature consists largely of protein. Therefore, your need for protein increases if you want to build muscle. If you eat too little protein, your body lacks the essential building block for building muscles.
We would like to support you in your goal with our high-quality protein products.Discover protein products now
Tip: Use a muscle building diet plan
A protein-rich diet is not only beneficial, it is essential for building muscle. The key to successful muscle building is the correct distribution of macronutrients, also called macros for short (carbohydrates, proteins and Fats) to record. With our Nutritional plan for successful muscle buildingwe will show you how you can effectively and sustainably build muscle mass step by step.
Make sure you have a constant carbohydrate intake in order to be supplied with sufficient energy. Here you can see the distribution of your individual Calculate macros.
A moderate intake of carbohydrates and healthy fats, for example from Organic coconut oilor Organic peanut butter building muscle.
Pre- and post-workout meals.
It is especially important after and before training that the body is supplied with carbohydrates and proteins.
Typical pre-workout meals are, for example, rice with chicken breast fillet or oatmeal in milk boiled with protein powder. As a post-workout meal, for example, scrambled eggs with fresh vegetables or fish with potatoes and vegetables are ideal.
Need more inspiration? In our recipe collection you will find the right recipe for your goal and your mood.Find your new favorite recipe
- Focus on strength training, not endurance sports.
- Make sure you have a balanced training plan that also includes the 3 basic exercises.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet to keep your body fit and build muscle mass.
- Take enough time to rest - make sure you get enough sleep.
- Reach for a protein shake rather than a beer after work.
- What is the importance of ecology
- Which is better MS Ramaiah or IPU
- Is there anyone who really practices tulpa?
- How can we resolve thoughts of confusion
- What is CERN really doing
- Can Korean citizens apply for a Global Entry
- What was your first skateboard
- What are the properties of odd functions
- What is MPEG 2 used for?
- What kind of animals are overrated
- Where to Find Good Indian Podcasts
- What is the most beautiful piano composition
- What happens to people during an earthquake
- What are some amazing company logos
- Who needs web hosting in Singapore
- How hot is Spain in July
- Will i ever marry 2
- What were Hitler's views on democracy?
- What are the educational questions
- Fibroblasts produce collagen
- How are annotated corpora created in NLP
- Are hydrolysis and hydrolysis the same thing?
- Why don't my girlfriend's parents like me
- Staring at screens causes fatigue
- What really makes people deny God's existence
- When is ln x equal to 1
- What started with engineering
- Why didn't Yugoslavia bomb NATO back?
- What does 14k 88
- Why do the English speak English
- What is the organic base in DNA
- Health care privacy may change
- What are some of the best business schools
- Is there a spiritual explanation for depression