What is an integrated passive device
Environmental Pact Bavaria
What are passive devices?
Passive devices are those that only pass currents through. According to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act, electrical and electronic devices are devices that are designed for operation with alternating voltage of no more than 1000 volts or direct voltage of no more than 1500 volts and
- are dependent on electrical currents or electromagnetic fields for their proper operation or
- serve to generate, transmit and measure electrical currents and electromagnetic fields.
The passive devices will be assigned to categories 4 to 6. Manufacturers are required to register for this. The ear provides detailed information.
How are passive old devices recorded?
Passive devices must be disposed of like all other waste electrical and electronic equipment, namely separately from unsorted municipal waste and residual waste. Old devices can be handed in to dealers or distributors (take-back obligation only for sales areas or, with online or order dealers for storage and dispatch areas for electrical and electronic devices at least 400 m²) and the municipal recycling depots. For the disposal of larger, commercial quantities, reference is made to the IZU contribution on X-ray devices.
- What does an antioxidant do
- What is the need for Microsoft Windows
- Who should take fish oil supplements
- How do people get involved in crazy science
- What are some cute kawaii car accessories
- What is the opposite word of the plate
- What do employees think of startup CEOs
- What are random forests
- Where is that in Iceland
- Is anti-intellectualism harmful to society
- What is your favorite camera film
- What is a trade order
- Stock brokers can make millions
- Where's the Tesla killing technology
- What is Amazon Redshift used for?
- Are there 5G-compatible tablets
- Who was your biggest 80s celebrity crush?
- Are gas stoves safe
- Lawrence Technological University is a good college
- What causes pain in my jugular vein
- Is androgyny gay
- What training do people do on Tuesday
- What are some future applications of bioinformatics
- How interesting is cyber psychology at the university
- What do you think of Itzhak Perlman
- Is I2P dead
- Does Quora have an intellectual glass ceiling
- Why is my iPhone power button not working
- It makes me European to have European haplogroups
- There are too many marketers out there
- How did Chrissy Costanza get famous
- Why is failure so fearful
- Is Ariana Grande the next pop queen