Uber is available in Cabo Mexico
Hostels in Cabo San Lucas
About Cabo San Lucas
Breathtaking nature and a pulsating nightlife - that is what makes Cabo San Lucas on Mexico's Baja California peninsula so special. The small town is famous for its white beaches and cliffs, but also for a hotel promenade full of life. Outside the city, you can see exotic cacti and birds. Various sports can be tried out in the turquoise water. If a party marathon is your discipline, you will have a great time in the bars of the city center.
You can meet other travelers at themed evenings in a hostel in Cabo San Lucas. Some accommodations have barbecue areas where you can cook together. At other Cabo San Lucas hostels, live bands play or a DJ ensures a good atmosphere by the pool. Sports enthusiasts book overnight stays in the hostel, which also operates a diving school. Some also offer free breakfast and free Wi-Fi is standard almost everywhere.
The city center of Cabo San Lucas is located above Playa Médano. The city's nightlife rages here with many bars along the hotel promenade. The area around the marina is a bit quieter. Here you can watch the boats on the water and watch the fishermen bring their catch onto land. Those who would like to go on a trip drive 45 minutes to Todos Santos, where pretty colonial-style houses and small craft shops await.
There are several beaches in Cabo San Lucas: If you want to swim in the Gulf of California, Playa del Amor is the right place for you. Surfers get their money's worth at Playa Médano. With a bit of luck, you can watch humpback whales in the wild on a whale watching tour. The best place for romantic sunsets over the sea is the Solmar mountain. After all the partying in Cabo San Lucas, are you longing for some rest and relaxation? In the neighboring city of San José del Cabo you will find artists, galleries and a somewhat quieter lifestyle.
Los Cabos International Airport can be easily reached by taxi, shuttle or the local SuburCabo bus. The journey takes about 45 minutes. If you want to travel to other cities in Mexico by intercity bus, you can start from the Terminal de Autobuses Águila, which is ten minutes outside the city. In Cabo San Lucas itself, the best way to get from A to B is by bus or taxi.
- What is a jockey in racing
- People still use Windows 98
- Which is riskier index or mutual fund
- Is Google bad at social
- What does the medical term somnambulism mean
- How does Python work with types
- How did Roman weapons evolve over time?
- What is Apache Spark good for?
- Make most Japanese award-winning kitchen knives
- Why is Islam attacking Spain
- Why is PUBG not as popular as Fornite
- How harmful is hair dye
- What is the tension on Kraftblitz
- Why India is not one of the cleanest countries
- How fast is 50 Mbit / s WIFI
- Why did Blackberry stop making cell phones
- Wordpress MVC is good
- What is the Most Creative American Advertising
- Who has information about pancreatic cancer treatment
- Victorian women wore purses
- What causes overheating in a computer
- Is Cadillac Escalade a good car
- What is the visible universe
- What are the cons of walking
- Work area What does your work area look like
- What is the treatment for torn toe
- Why was animal hunting difficult for humans
- Historically, what Congress has ever done
- What is a litigation consultant
- What is the unit of size of the capacity
- Why is cancer still not being eradicated?
- How can I recognize signs of crying
- Say hello to military policemen