What is salt before it is dissolved
4 | How do you get table salt?
The table salt that we mostly use for cooking is obtained in salt pans and called evaporated salt. To produce evaporated salt, the salty water from salt mines or springs, the so-called brine, is evaporated.
To do this, a salt deposit is drilled and fresh water is introduced into the cavities that are created. The salt dissolves in the water. Brine is formed. The components of the salt rock that do not dissolve sink and remain in the cavities. The brine is processed in large containers called evaporators. The brine boils (or boils) in the closed containers, the water evaporates and salt crystals form. The salt pulp is removed and the evaporated salt obtained in this way is dried, sieved and filled into sacks, buckets or even packets.
Can you grow salt crystals What do you have to do:
Grow large crystals of salt. You will need a saline solution that you make yourself. It consists of 0.1 liter of water and about 30 grams of salt. Fill one of the mugs with hot water. Add three tablespoons of salt to the water and stir. Then add more salt until the salt can no longer dissolve in the water. Let the salt water cool down.
Tie a piece of string to the pencil. Place the pencil on the rim of the cup so that the thread hangs in the salt water. Cover the mug with the sheet of paper so that the water can only slowly evaporate and the crystal takes on a great shape. With a little luck and patience, you can admire the first results after 2 to 3 days.
How much has your crystal got bigger after that?
- Asian women don't like men with beards
- MailChimp registration forms accept fake emails
- How do I maintain the keyword ranking 1
- How can people stop being dependent on gadgets
- What is the written form of numbers
- Do Android battery saving apps work
- What are feluccas
- Make most Japanese award-winning kitchen knives
- When will IBM Watson work on mobile devices
- What is a star in the sky
- Who wrote the film The Lodgers
- What are the admission requirements for NID
- What is important when I like someone
- Can an ENFJ be clumsy
- What are Kylie Jenner's Halloween photos
- What are hypersonic and supersonic flow
- Is biotechnology required to become a genetic engineer?
- Are houses halfway more dangerous than prisons
- Is the UEFA damaged
- What did your vocational training teach you?
- Are kites suitable for falconry?
- Helped Wellbutrin get your drive back
- What is a soul or a spirit
- Which werewolf movie is the scariest