The Infinity Gauntlet would kill the Sandman
History [edit | Edit source]
Spider-Man 3 Edit source]
At the beginning of Spiderman 3, Flint Marko breaks out of prison. There he ends up on a test site where an experiment with radioactive radiation is currently being carried out. You can see how a grain of sand penetrates his skin, breaks into microscopic pieces and finally merges with his DNA through radiation, turning him completely into Sand and Sandman. He is the killer of Ben Parker and shows remorse at the end of the film.
Super powers [edit | Edit source]
- immortality: Sand particles replacing his cells prevent him from dying naturally. Due to its nature, it is also almost impossible to really destroy it.
- metamorphosis: It can pick up sand particles to increase its size, density and physical attributes. This was seen in his last fight with Spider-Man and the New Goblin. He's even able to turn his limbs into big hammers or big fists to further improve his physical strikes.
- Superhuman strength: Being able to harden its sand into the actual rock, its power is far stronger than that of the average person. He could fly Spider-Man through the doors of an armored truck with just one mild strike.
- Superhuman resilience: Being able to harden parts of his body, he becomes superhumanly durable.
- flight: Transforming into a sandstorm, it can fly through the air at great speed.
- Self reform: Sandman reformed his version of regenerative healing by instantly. He managed to reform half of his head right away.
Trivia [edit | Edit source]
Flint Marko / Sandman made his first appearance in Marvel Comics The Amazing Spider-Man # 4 (September 1963) and was created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
- Where can I get this shirt online
- Psychiatrists help themselves
- Saliva can make you pregnant
- How can I understand Java
- Jay Z is an Illuminati member
- Can the Torah stand up to secular biblical criticism
- Why didn't you feel inspired today?
- How do I create a freelance portfolio
- Liked Jimi Hendrix soul music
- What is adventure sports 1
- What is the Japanese term for trust?
- What makes a person a millionaire
- Electricity flows in running water
- What makes C some people's favorite language
- Mainframe projects are available in Cognizant Bangalore
- What are the operas written after 1980
- How do deep charges work
- Why do all mothers breastfeed their babies
- Chicken Tikka is Britain's favorite dish
- What are Indonesia's Most Popular Filipino Songs
- Why were you sued?
- How do fruits help your body
- What does waypoint mean in aviation
- What are some tips for furniture delivery