How do I find blockchain developers
Blockchain developers: what are they doing?
Blockchain developers: what are they doing?
Blockchain programmers design and implement blockchains as well as the solutions and applications based on them.
A blockchain is a chain of blocks, where the blocks are individual records. They build on each other so that a disruption or destruction of the chain, for example through a hacker attack or the manipulation of a single data record, would be immediately apparent.
Therefore, this construction is very safe, which is why many crypto currencies such as Bitcoin are based on it.
Digital contracts can also be concluded with it. Another purpose is to keep registers. Countless industries and public administrations use blockchains.
The majority of crypto currencies are also based on them, although there are other, related technologies such as the DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph, used by the crypto currency IOTA, among others).
Typical industries and areas of employment
Blockchain developers are usually used in IT departments of companies and administrations. Industries that need such developers include:
- Chemistry, pharmacy and plastics manufacturing
- Electrical industry
- Vehicle construction and maintenance
- Real estate business and financial services
- Health and social services
- IT, computers and digital administration
- Tourism, hotel and restaurant industry
- Media and information services
- Metal industry, mechanical engineering, optics and precision mechanics
- public administration and social security
- Police and military
- Paper and printing industry
- Transport and traffic
Requirements for the profession
Blockchain developers have many degrees in computer science. But there are also training or further training courses with which the profession can be practiced.
In many cases the developers come from the software industry, including business and business IT specialists.
Knowledge of data and process analysis as well as digital networking is useful for developing a blockchain. Computational engineering is also a good prerequisite for the profession as a further education.
Tasks and activities of the experts
The developers each design a blockchain for a specific task, set it up and then also take care of its customizing, i.e. adapting it to customer-specific requirements.
They also advise their customers on suitable blockchains with which business processes, registers, financial transactions or coordination processes can be controlled, mapped and documented. Blockchains have become very well known through cryptocurrencies, but their possible uses are far more diverse.
Among other things, they can be used to conclude smart contracts (contracts between individual participants) that are managed securely but decentrally. This function is used, for example, by the finance and real estate industries.
Furthermore, they can store a lot of technical, economic or organizational data, which is very interesting for industry, commerce, trade and authorities.
The specialists have to define the data structures for the respective purpose, define interfaces, establish links to other systems and components and use the necessary software for this in a suitable programming language.
They also design algorithms for the authorization and processing of transactions. Last but not least, they ensure that individual blockchain nodes can communicate with one another. Finally, they test the functionality of the blockchain construction including its individual elements and present the result to the client.
Last but not least, after the installation, they usually train the customer's employees in dealing with the construct, which in 2021 is still to be regarded as brand new data technology. In detail, their work includes these tasks and activities:
- Recording of customer requirements, analysis and evaluation
- Review of corporate processes with regard to their mapping ability with the help of blockchains
- Identification of blockchain-based solutions
- Development of the required blockchain
- Implementation and data migration
- Customizing the blockchain solution including the associated software
- Creation of interfaces for automatic data transfer
With these steps, developers first put the company's data on a blockchain basis. But they also take on other tasks. This is how they choose suitable programming methods and languages.
They design algorithms for data migration and the blockchain application, test them and, if necessary, also develop apps for the application.
The system analysis work includes evaluating the existing information systems, determining the need for optimization, clarifying data flows and interfaces, introducing IT security measures and training users, which takes place in workshops. Together with their customers, the experts also develop use cases.
Which core competencies are required in this profession?
The development of blockchains is applied computer science. In addition to knowledge of the blockchain itself and its technology, the developers must also master database development and encryption (cryptography), with NoSQL playing a role, among other things.
Developers should also know the common systems for data security well. Another topic is the development and programming of system software and web applications. Other useful skills for the job are:
- agile project management
- Technical Documentation
- comprehensive knowledge of data protection
- User advice, support and training
- Internet and intranet technology
- Touch applications
They need comprehensive skills in operating systems, databases and data management systems, network protocols, program libraries and development environments. Such competencies can also be acquired in the context of adaptation training.
How is the blockchain development carried out in detail?
The blockchain is a list of data records ("blocks") that can be continuously expanded. One data record is always attached to the previous one. The developers use cryptographic procedures for this.
When chained, each individual block contains a cryptographically secure hash of the previous block, as well as the transaction data and a time stamp. The hash is a scatter value that is collision-resistant. This means: There are no two input values whose hash is identical.
In this way, two blocks are always linked in a unique way. The blockchain exists decentrally. The developers put it on the Internet or even the intranet of a company, if it is only intended to serve that company. It can then be accessed from any computer connected to the network. The general structure of a blockchain is based on distributed ledger technology.
This decentralized account booking technology allows the construction of the blockchain in question to allow users to attach new data records, which in turn are hashed with the previous data record. However, this process is technically quite complex, it is referred to as "mining" in the field of crypto currencies. The task of the developers is now to set up the system for their customers in such a way that it enables both mining and access to the existing blocks.
How do you become a blockchain programmer?
You should be proficient in these programming languages
The author: Sascha Thattil works at YUHIRO and helps entrepreneurs and companies to easily set up programming teams in India. YUHIRO is a German-Indian company which provides IT companies, agencies and IT departments with software developers.By the author on May 4, 2021 / Programmer, Software Development / Leave a comment
- What can God replace
- What are some classic spying techniques
- Is sleep important
- Is NIIT better than Jadavpur University
- What challenges did Pinterest experience with Flask
- Are fasciae innervated by nerves
- Does a brain tumor affect hormonal secretion
- Many students cannot concentrate on schoolwork
- What is the university management system
- Were Draupadi and Radha in the same time frame
- How will lean startup strategies develop?
- Is there something that reflects 100 light
- Can I track my Redmi Note 4?
- Is walkie talkie safe for children
- How is SGRD Medical College Amritsar
- What is an open floor plan
- How is it that psoriasis is a lifelong condition
- Trump has vicious narcissism
- Where can I find good morning pictures
- Let all organic compounds char when heated
- Express cats parity
- Which Porsche 911 should you avoid
- Why are onions poisonous to dogs?
- Why do history books contradict each other