How do I update my iCloud account
Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Learn how to sign in to iCloud and set your preferences.
Use the latest version of iOS and iPadOS
Make sure the device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Go to Settings> General> Software Update. Check there to see if an update is available.
Sign in to iCloud
Go to Settings and sign in to your device with your Apple ID. When you sign in, iCloud is automatically activated.
More information about Apple ID
Adjust iCloud settings
Go to Settings, tap [your name], then choose iCloud. Now select all of the apps you want to use with iCloud, such as Photos, Contacts, Calendar, and third-party apps.
Set up iCloud on all of your devices so you always have the latest version of your content on every device.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not a recommendation or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- Is the cover part of a roof
- Which monitor is best for video editing
- What does uffda mean in Norway
- What is something you never trust
- What are the uses of PTFE
- What are good free beat making software
- Adam and Eve were Jewish
- Librium is a controlled substance
- What is the name of a group of monkeys
- Can Bollywood rival Hollywood in action films
- Why are nuts bad for your teeth?
- Did you touch a radio signal?
- Do I need search engine optimization
- How was Batman created
- What if the cancer comes back
- Is 14 pounds a lot to lose
- What makes a good dissertation
- What is the full form of LSPS
- What are some common scams in Makati
- What places should you see in America
- Why did I stay behind on Fortnite
- How do I learn to cook at home
- German wealth is a myth