Do you like Zara's new logo
5 facts about Zara Beauty: Zara is conquering the beauty market - you have to know that for the launch
The Spanish fashion chain is launching a beauty line worldwide from May 12th. We know that about it so far.
For over a year, Zara kept the latest project behind closed doors. Now it's out: the family is growing. In addition to fashion and interior, there will also be 130 beauty products to buy from May 12th - to get you started. An increase has already been announced for June. What else could we find out? We'd love to tell you, of course.
1. The products are clean - both in terms of appearance and content
To develop the new beauty line, Zara teamed up with make-up artist Diane Kendal and developed products with rich colors, metallic tones, glitter and pearl effects - without compromises: the ingredients are clean, vegan and cruelty-free.
2. The packaging is refillable
The surprise when scrolling through the online preview: apart from an embossing in the lipstick, you will look in vain for the Zara logo. The packaging of the products is kept in plain white. The special feature: lipsticks, highlighter, bronzer, eye shadow and eyeliner are refillable. The products can also be returned in the stores. Zara is currently working on a system to recycle them.
3. The campaign was shot by the very big ones
There are 130 products - a single campaign was of course not enough for them. Zara presents nine online. And what kind of! The photos and films were shot by greats such as Craig McDean, Fabien Baron, Steven Meisel, Nadine Ijewere, David Sims, Mario Sorrenti, Marilyn Minter, Oliver Hadlee Pearch, and Zoë Ghertner.
4. The goal of the brand? Inclusivity
You won't find any make-up or tinted powder. It's probably not a coincidence - the company deals with having to produce dozens of different skin tones. That should have been, because Zara Beauty Director Eva Lopez reports to «Vogue»: «We wanted to create an inclusive collection that everyone, regardless of skin color, gender, age or personal style, would like to wear.»
5. There is also a store - for the time being
And now to the most important point: Where can you buy the products? Zurich residents can look forward to it. The beauty department can make itself comfortable in the Zara store on Bahnhofstrasse on May 12th. For the time being, however, it will remain the only physical location in Switzerland. If that's too far away for you, use the online store to click your way through the new beauty world. There will also be a VR store for a little more action.
What do you think of the new branch of the Zara family? Discuss in the comments!
- Why do pumpkin plant leaves turn yellow
- What are some songs to rave about
- Which poet moves you the most
- Why don't YouTubers have a lot of friends
- How will web servers develop?
- Which are the famous dams of Chhattisgarh
- What were Shania Twain's best songs
- What is the essence of British
- Where did you eat the best lobster
- Is it okay to negotiate a salary?
- Can you pass my poll
- How did you metaphorically win the lottery
- What are four currents in electromagnetic interactions
- How understandable are Arabic and Maltese
- How does iTunes compare to Spotify
- Machine learning is useful for test engineers
- How do I block personalized ads
- Wine tastes differently in different glasses
- How do I explain the google trend chart
- How can I earn a week
- What is a democratic citizen
- Barack Obama is a great communicator
- Should I invest in Unitech stocks?
- Is Wine compatible with FreeBSD