What is soul and spirituality
Presented Spiritual places: where the soul expands
In Wilsdruff it is Martin Reinhuber who works with others to preserve the Romanesque Jakobikirche. The former burial church has become a motorway church. A place to slow down, not just for bus travelers and truck drivers. Reinhuber estimates that two to three thousand travelers stop here every year.
I think there are many who feel like me who say: This is a place that is good for me. The gears of everyday life are so overwhelming that you often forget to ask yourself: Where do I come from? Where do I actually want to go?Martin Reinhuber
Realize what really matters
What is the quality of spiritual places? The castle church in Seusslitz gives her the feeling of space, of boundlessness, says Irene Zeidler. Others speak of places that create space and space - also to reflect on what really counts in life.
This place is much more public than a church. Not only for Christians, but also for many other people, it has a meaning and charisma that inspires pause. Because that's what we humans need sometimes: a moment to relax.Pastor Markus Wendland
Breathe deeply in peace
Albrecht Schödl, the evangelical pastor of Volkenroda, also believes that the spirituality of a place can be discovered directly, it is not necessarily linked to a religion. The local monastery community invites people to be guests at the farmers' market, meditative hikes or in the "temporary monastery". Schödl points out that the term spirituality is closely related to the Latin word 'inspirare', which means something like 'to breathe in'.
People who come to us are simply looking for that: to be able to breathe deeply again in peace. One can fill this term with Christianity, as we do in our monastery. This includes certain things like praying, coming into contact with the Bible, receiving pastoral care. But you don't necessarily have to separate the two.Pastor Albrecht Schödl
Save from oblivion
So you notice that sometimes with churches, these prayed-through rooms have a new quality. A spiritual quality. Something opens up that changes the room. This is exactly how it is here in Reinhardsbrunn, it is a deeply spiritual place.Pastor retired Christfried Boelter
Volkenroda has since been revitalized, modern architecture today complements the structural remains of the Cistercian monastery. The Christ Pavilion was built for EXPO 2000 in Hanover and was then moved to Volkenroda. Reinhardsbrunn Castle, which has been decaying for years, is still waiting to be saved. But spiritual places also carry this promise: that wounds can heal and life goes on.
- What's your cheat story
- What's your favorite place in Kashmir
- Are the batteries of the Canon camera replaceable?
- Why should a company have an attorney?
- Can buy BigHit BlackPink or YG
- Freebitcoin com really gives bitcoins
- What are the ways to economic strengthening
- What does NUT
- What is misplaced anger
- How does metacognition affect learning
- How does cloud computing work
- Can water flow through a confined aquifer
- Is abuse ever okay or deserved
- What is the basic software for animation
- What do people hate about a hyena
- Homepages are unnecessary
- What is a codon made of?
- There is a perfect species
- Can light be compressed in a sensor
- Why is Brownian motion visible
- What do you know about Tibetan Buddhism
- What are some MOOCs in French
- Is the Turkey visa free for Pakistanis?
- What area of technology includes MRI scans
- Women can wear men's perfumes
- Artificial intelligence will replace doctors
- What does a 10k potentiometer mean
- What were some inventions from the First World War
- Should I buy an imported phone?
- What presses your romantic buttons
- What is I S I S.
- Which universities under DU offer BMS
- Does the air filter really work
- What is stylistics in linguistics