What is a red anodized aluminum sheet
Untreated aluminum sheet forms an oxide layer on its surface when it comes into contact with oxygen, which protects it from corrosion. Electrolytic oxidation, also known as anodizing for short, creates an even stronger and harder protective layer that also protects the sheet metal from many chemical substances. Anodized throughout, our aluminum sheet also offers a high-quality appearance, thanks to which it is ideally suited for use in visible areas.
Anodized without contact points for the highest quality requirements
Anodized on both sides E6 / EV1 means that our sheets have a specially pickled, natural-colored surface. So-called strip anodizing is used in production, in which entire coils are coated instead of individual sheets. This non-contact process not only guarantees a constant appearance, but also avoids the mounting holes or clamping points typical of conventional anodizing baths.
The possible areas of application for our strip anodized aluminum sheet include:
- Housing of electrical appliances,
- Window frames,
- Image engravings.
Silver anodized sheet metal can be used to clad surfaces as well as for the production of tin signs.
Cut to measure - aluminum sheets anodized according to your wishes
We can provide you with your aluminum sheet made from the material alloy EN 573/485 H14 / 24 (AlMg1) in exactly the size you need it. Please use our online configurator to adapt your articles according to your ideas.
How to configure your aluminum sheet
- Step 1: Enter the desired dimensions in the appropriate fields.
- Step 2: Make a selection from our item options.
- Step 3: Enter the required number in the quantity field.
- Step 4: Transfer your articles to the shopping cart by clicking on the green field.
Information about our item options
Sheet metal foiled on one side:
So that the anodizing does not get scratched during transport or further processing, we recommend that you have your aluminum sheet coated on one side. You can easily remove the film later.
Sheet metal edges:
If you would like not only to cut your aluminum sheet, but also to have it edged or bent, please select the option “1-fold to the angle profile” and fill in the relevant fields. In addition, you can decide whether the decorative side should be on the outside or inside after the edging.
If you would like us to deburr your aluminum sheets, please contact us. However, we would like to point out that the anodized layer on the cut edge would be damaged in the process.
- Are trade profits taxable
- May a doctor call himself sick
- Which sports are great for adult starters
- Where can I buy Oppo Vivo dolls
- What happened to Halle Berry's career
- What is Prince 7 about
- What is the difference between inductor and induction
- Should humans colonize other planets
- What are the hottest topics in biosimilars
- What are the different branches of algebra
- You can have pneumonia and bronchitis
- Who would win Levi or Titan Eren
- What happened to the Canaanites
- What does the sharply dressed man mean?
- What is the IUPAC name of chloroform
- Why does Facebook have no competitors
- What is esterification
- Why are biracials like African Americans
- What is the difference between vegetables and vegetables
- What does Pink usually sing about
- Some non-metals are ductile
- How can I get a big idea
- Propane can kill you
- Landline How does Cisco VOIP work