Is there a Colombian restaurant in Melbourne
Linn MacKenzieFood trends come out Australia
If you're going to get avocado fries in any hip store: It's a food trend from Australia. In Melbourne, the restaurants outdo each other with wacky creations. Linn MacKenzie blogs about it and tells us about it. And honestly: the avocado fries are still harmless.
So what is served in Melbourne is really awesome. The latest food trends include bright yellow tumeric lattes, popcorn chicken on waffles, fries made from avocados, black rice porridge with amaranth crumble, pink Mac'n Cheese burgers or donut-maple-bacon thickschakes, a really thick milkshake .
"You don't really want to like the donut-maple-bacon-thickschakes because the combination is somehow disgusting. But it's really, really delicious!"
Linn ordered the milkshake with bacon out of curiosity - and is absolutely thrilled. Here, vanilla ice cream is mixed together with milk, a donut and bacon caramelized in maple syrup, as a topping another scoop of ice cream, small bacon cubes and donuts round off the thickshake. "It tastes incredibly good," says Linn.
"Australians like to experiment, are creative and have high expectations of the quality of their food."
Basically, Linn raves about the food trends she blogs about. But there was actually one thing that didn't taste that good. The green burger
"The café that sells the burger is totally hyped on Instagram. The burger was very photogenic, but it was absolutely dry."
Linn's highlights are actually the milkshake with bacon and - very perverse - the Fairy Floss Dessert Burger. An absolute girl's unicorn dream, as she says.
This darling works like this: On a deeper plate is a brioche bun, a soft burger bun that is filled with honeycomb ice cream and sprinkled with freeze-dried raspberries. Then there is a sauce made of white chocolate.
Girls unicorn dream to snack on
A huge mountain of pink cotton candy is placed over this brioche bun, which is in turn garnished with flowers and candy that crackles in the mouth. To get to the burger, you pour warm coconut milk over the cotton candy, which then naturally dissolves. This is how a wonderful dessert is created!
- Which one has more government jobs
- Acid leads to death
- Are Molotov cocktails effective anti-tank weapons
- Which beer gives the mildest hangover
- Sells eBay used goods
- What is the average broadband speed worldwide
- Which is the best IIT in science
- Can scientists prove that information is there?
- What is diplomacy and its types
- Does social wellbeing matter?
- Is smartphone hardware or software more important
- What are McDonald's newest dinner combos
- Why am I being demoted?
- How to solve 940 x x
- A velvet spider is poisonous
- Can the Torah stand up to secular biblical criticism
- Does Barrackpore have an airport
- How do you extract rennet from calves
- WhatsApp calls can be tracked
- Engineers use Macs or PCs
- Is uranium naturally hot
- Who eats butterflies
- What are the duties of a doorman
- Why is my music player often stuck
- Is green tea healthy during menstruation
- Are there any superior alternatives to TripAdvisor
- Eating ants bird seed
- How does the Eucharist affect us?
- What crops are grown in nomadic agriculture
- Which lives have been ruined by stuttering
- Is TXT's Soobin really vegan
- Circular arcs are possible
- Which Kpop idols are of course brown