Hepatitis C is a sexually transmitted disease
Possible signs and consequences of hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C often causes little or no symptoms. Many people therefore do not even notice that they have contracted hepatitis C and pass the infection on without even knowing it.
If you experience any of the following signs of illness, you should get examined:
- Loss of appetite
- Headache and pain in the limbs
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain
- light fever
Only a few people develop so-called jaundice with yellowing of the skin and conjunctiva, dark urine, discolored stools and severe itching.
Most of the time, these symptoms appear three weeks to six months after being infected. However, get examined even if your symptoms get better on their own or even go away completely. Because a hepatitis C infection rarely heals on its own. In three quarters of all cases it becomes chronic without treatment and does not initially cause any symptoms. However, the viruses damage the liver, so that after a few years serious consequences such as cirrhosis and liver cell cancer can develop.
Transmission and protection against hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C is passed on through contact with infected blood. This often happens when using drugs, for example through shared syringes and accessories. However, you can also contract hepatitis C during sex. During sex, this usually happens through practices that can lead to small and sometimes unnoticed injuries, such as unprotected anal sex, but also unprotected vaginal sex.
- What is a litigation consultant
- How strict is Mount Carmel College in Banglore
- What are the limits of virtual reality
- Is the Episcopal Primary School in Sunnyvale bad
- What are some sentence examples with impermeable
- Have you ever got a shot
- Accept Oyo-Room E AADHAAR
- How does playing paintball compare to airsoft
- Have you ever swum with wild dolphins?
- What are the types of painting
- What does FPT mean in the sanitary sector
- Is Denmark an island nation
- Love is always one-sided
- How do I find a talent manager
- Is sour cream probiotic
- People change their minds about someone
- Was the old man monogamous
- How should one create a novel manuscript?
- What is the mark of true character
- BlackBerry Motion is officially launched in India
- What is the process of H2S gas
- Is entrepreneurship a choice or an opportunity
- What is cohort effect
- What are some gag gift ideas