Why can't I buy from ASOS
Why can't I use my preferred payment method?
Every time Klarna is selected as a payment option, a micro-creditworthiness and identity check is carried out to ensure that you can use the desired payment method (e.g. Klarna invoice or installment purchase) for the amount. This decision is subject to several factors:
- the purchase amount
- the payment history of past orders with Klarna
- open bills at Klarna
- Information that we receive from external credit agencies.
There is no fixed credit limit. Our concept is based on trust and loyalty. This means that as a new customer you may initially only be able to place orders for lower amounts and each subsequent purchase with Klarna will have a positive effect on your payment history.
What can I do so that I can choose my preferred payment method again?
We recommend the following:
- Place an order for a lower amount
- Pay any open Klarna invoices before you try to order again
- Only enter your own personal data (name, date of birth, etc.) in the same spelling as they are stored at Klarna together with your email address, as different data details are assessed by our system as a security risk
- If the option is offered, link your bank account to Klarna. This gives us a better insight into your creditworthiness and can make an informed financing decision on this basis. This option only appears if we do not have sufficient information from other sources. You can revoke the authorized access to your bank account at any time.
Learn more about why you were asked to link your bank account here.
Here you can find out how we use your bank details.
Good to know:Since we carry out a new credit and identity check every time you try to order, you are welcome to try again to place an order. Don't worry, a refused order will not have a negative impact on external credit agencies or Klarna. You can of course also use one of the other payment options offered on the merchant's website, such as instant transfer or payment by credit card, if you want to make a purchase directly.
Was this answer helpful?
- Where can I get proofreading 1
- Why is Itachi the best Naruto villain
- When were you in Phu Bai Hue
- How can I make goat leg soup
- Lawrence Technological University is a good college
- What do I write on a blog
- You can use will and would interchangeably
- How does the Kindle 3 display work
- Let's go to cyborgs
- How vendors work with online retailers
- What are the loneliest places in the world
- Does the crunch of food break the sound barrier
- What is connection pooling in Java
- Windows Defender has improved
- How do sleeping pills work
- Murdoch owns the New York Times
- What does a 350 W electrical device mean
- Can water flow through a confined aquifer
- Which breed of chicken is the largest
- What marine animals are invertebrates
- Can a hard drive be formatted once
- How can I learn Redis
- Which fruit is the slowest to rot
- Should an ordinary man register for GST