Which fruit has the greatest nutritional value
Calorie table: fruit and snacks in comparison - beware of bananas
Healthy foods like fruits and vegetables should have a permanent place in the daily nutrition plan. But be careful: with some types of fruit you quickly fall into the calorie trap. Our table with the calorie values provides information.
A look at the fruit calorie table
If you take a look at the calorie table, fruit is not only rich in vitamins, but also relatively low in calories. If you are hungry in between meals, you should prefer fruit rather than a chocolate bar. Nevertheless, find out how many calories an apple or a banana has, because there are clear differences between the different types of fruit.
While you consume 50 kcal per 100 grams of an apple, a banana with 95 kcal contains almost double that value with 100 grams. In addition to calorie intake, you should ideally also consider other values when deciding on fruit. Minerals in particular ensure, for example, that digestion and circulation are stimulated.
Fruit instead of snacks for the meal in between
By satisfying your hunger with fruit between meals, you will forego real calorie bombs. According to "food-rechner.de" 100 grams of ice cream contain 214 kcal, Haribo's popular Color-Rado has 334 kcal, and with 100 grams of children's chocolate you consume over 550 kcal. Even 100 grams of potato chips from most popular brands will exceed 500 kcal.
This corresponds to a whole kilogram of healthy apples and more than a quarter of your daily requirement. However, Volker Schusdzirra from the Center for Nutritional Medicine at the Technical University of Munich warns against the online edition of “Focus”: “If fruit is eaten in addition to meals, it is just as important in the long run as any other snack.” Therefore, use fruit especially with Breakfast to avoid large quantities of white bread, cheese or sausage.
This is how different the calorie content of fruit is
A look at the calorie table for fruit will quickly show you which fruits are particularly low in calories. These include types of fruit such as strawberries, watermelons or papayas. According to “Apotheken-Umschau”, 100 grams of strawberries only have 32 kcal, watermelon 37 kcal and papaya only contains 32 kcal per 100 grams.
When you put together a fruit salad, the banana is actually already one of the high-calorie fruits. For avocado and dates you will also find relatively high values of 160 kcal and 114 kcal per 100 grams in the fruit calorie table.
While grapes contain 71 kcal, the value for raisins increases to almost 300 kcal per 100 grams.In addition to food-rechner.de, the diet database fddb and the health portal fitundgesund.at also provide information on the calorie content of fruit.
Calorie traps in the fruit basket
|variety||kcal / 100g (avg.)|
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
More on the topics
- Healthy eating,
- Can we turn back time
- Which college is better BVB or BMSIT
- How concurrent hashmap works in Java
- How do I get free episode passes
- Is Intel Optane RAM or storage
- What is engagement in digital marketing
- How effective is MDMA in treating anxiety
- When will the BHIM app for Windows be released?
- What is the substitution effect in microeconomics
- Where is the Indian Ocean located
- Needs learning awareness
- How Why Do People Become Gynecologists
- Is there such a thing as an offline blog
- Which is better an MD or MRCP
- What kind of a painter are you
- What are the hottest topics in biosimilars
- Is crocodile meat edible for humans
- Who was the mother of Mohammad Ghori
- What is a spanish omelette
- Microsoft Outlook can be purchased separately
- Can I sell a promissory note?
- Is the spider bite dangerous in the nursery
- How do I ignore depression
- How to use eye pigments