How is XIME Bangalore
Mathew J. Manimala (Fellow-IIMA) is currently the Director, Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore, India. Prior to joining the XIME in July 2015, he was a professor and chairperson of the Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management (OB-HRM) area at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), where he also served as the Jamuna Raghavan Chair Professor of Entrepreneurship and as the chairperson of NS Raghavan Center for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL). His earlier academic positions were at the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) and Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). He is a recipient of the prestigious Heizer Award of the Academy of Management (AOM) for Outstanding Research in the Field of New Enterprise Development. He has published several research papers and books in the areas of entrepreneurship and organizational behavior. He is a member of the editorial board of several journals and the editor of South Asian Journal of Management (SAJM).
Princy Thomas is currently working as a faculty in Christ University, Bangalore, and has thirteen years of teaching and research experience. She has worked with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) as Academic Associate. Prior to this, she has worked as lecturer with Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore, and Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT), Bangalore. She has obtained Doctoral Degree from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Bangalore, India. At the Masters level, she has specialized in management science, human resource management, and computer applications. Princy’s teaching and research interests are in the areas of performance management, compensation strategies and entrepreneurship. She is one of the co-founders of Mentor Max Incubation Services Private Limited, a company that focuses on business incubation for start-ups and accelerator services for existing businesses. She has presented papers in various national and international conferences, published papers in national and international journals, and developed case studies on management and entrepreneurship related issues, besides reviewing manuscripts for academic journals.
- What are ancillary services in tourism
- Why does China want to copy the US
- Everyone is an author
- How do I start investing in options
- Quorans actually meet in person at any time
- Mark Cuban was considered smart in college
- What is unique to SEAL Team 3
- What is it like to be infected
- What's wrong with our life
- Can be mixed color with metals
- How many inputs are there for the PLC
- Which pub has free entry in Pune
- Can drones carry a weapon?
- Can viruses kill mankind?
- Does it work in a free market
- What are problems with the Cisco E4200 Router
- What if the earth rotates around the moon
- What does a pending authorization of debit cards mean
- Why do people hate Freud
- You could teach an online course
- OSCP certification is difficult
- What if the internet hates everything
- When to visit Texas
- Why do potential fees move due to potential differences