Why am I very concerned
Translation of "I am very worried" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
I am very concerned
And I am very worried about how things turned out here.
Mister President, I am very worried on President Arroyo's decision to give in to the pressure and lift the almost four-year moratorium, even though she refuses to kill people on principle.
Mr President, I am very concerned about President Arroyo's decision to give in to pressure and end an almost four-year moratorium, in spite of the fact that she is opposed on principle to taking human life.
Bill Barker added: I am very worried.
I am very happy that Mr Radwan does not want to see a Star Wars on the part of the EU, but I am very worriedthat his intentions could be misinterpreted, that peacekeeping could be seen in a context other than that intended.
I am very happy that Mr Radwan does not want to see an EU Star Wars, but I am very concerned that his intentions could be misinterpreted: that other people could see peacekeeping in a different context from the one that he sees it in.
I am very worried given recent events in Italy.
I am very worried on Ms. Xiong's safety.
I am very worried about the renewed escalation of the situation in Mali.
I am very worried about the extent of the disaster.
I am very worried on the wave of religiously motivated violence in central Nigeria.
I guess I didn't digest lunch ... I am very worried.
I am very worried on the arrest of well-known Chinese civil rights activist Liu Xiaobo and the proposed lawsuit.
I am very concerned about the arrest of the well-known Chinese civil rights campaigner Liu Xiaobo and the plans to put him on trial.
I am very worried on the escalation of violence in the Middle East.
I am very worried on today's postponement of the vote.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 132. Exact: 132. Elapsed time: 133 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why do Americans have many health problems
- Which country is the band Accesorize from?
- Where do you buy lavender
- Will the forecast of Nadi be delayed?
- Why does the Indian Navy not use hovercraft
- How is oil stored in soil formations
- What are scientific music websites
- What is stylistics in linguistics
- Do you like Dreamcather
- What are some examples of language changes
- Will Quora ever shut down
- Believe that anything is possible
- Eating flaxseed can cure premature graying
- How interesting is cyber psychology at the university
- Is a flower the symbol of love
- What started foreign policy
- Is this eBay item real?
- How do you hide your own insecurities
- How to make super melting cheese
- How to write Nigeria in French
- What does driving a transistor mean?
- First what is rain or thunder
- What language are our musical terms in?
- What is flammable ice fuel