What should you put on a pimple
Blemished Skin: Top 10 Home Remedies For Pimples
A peeling removes dead skin cells, leaving the skin looking rosy. It's that easy: Simple 5 tbsp brown sugar, 3 tbsp coconut oil and 2 tbsp honey stir. Spread on the face for about 3 minutes Avoid the eye area. Rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Masks made from cottage cheese or yogurt
A mask made from cottage cheese or yogurt has a cooling and calming effect. Ideally immediately after using a peeling. Because the skin is then perfectly prepared.
Soda is a tried and tested home remedy in the bathroom, garden and kitchen, but also on the face - because baking soda helps Neutralize pH disturbances. This is how a mask with baking soda works: Stir the same amount of baking soda and water together, then apply the mask, leave it on for about 15 minutes and rinse off. Warning: If your skin is sensitive, it can cause redness.
4. Tea tree oil for pimples
Tea tree oil works both antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory and is therefore perfect for blemished skin. It also works against unsightly swellings.
How to use it: Put Gib a few drops on a cotton swab or cotton swab and dab them on affected area from. Best for some hours let absorb. Danger: The oil should Not in the Eyes come!
Tea tree oil is available at any pharmacy or online. Sometimes it is also used in creams and cleansing lotions, which are also available at any drug store.
5. Steam bath with chamomile tea
Has chamomile tea and water everyoneat home. Just like when you inhale, pour boiling water over 3 bags of chamomile tea in a saucepan. Hold your face over it and preferably shield it with a kitchen towel. The hot, humid air opens and cleanses pores, while the chamomile has a disinfectant effect.
6. Lemon juice
Makes lemon juice clogged pores again free - just put a few squirts on a cotton pad and dab the affected areas. But beware: Not in the Apply eye area!
7. Baking soda
Sounds banal, but it can really help with pimples: Baking soda helps as well as baking soda, den Neutralize the pH of the skin. Simply mix baking soda with a few drops of water and apply to the inflamed areas. After one a few minutes should already be one Relief occurred be.
8. Aloe vera for pimples
The use of aloe vera not only has a soothing effect on sunburn, blemished skin also benefits from the active ingredients in the all-round plant. The thick-fleshed leaves have a gel inside that is beneficial and also provides moisture while it is anti-inflammatory works. How do I apply the plant? Cut in long sheet on and rub the current page about the affected lot.
9. Healing clay for pimples
There are minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron in healing earth that can help Stop inflammation. When it dries, the healing earth contracts and fat is removed from the skin, clogged pores are cleared again, the skin can breathe again. The best: healing earth is gentle and has hardly any side effects. Important when using a healing earth mask: Afterwards, the skin should definitely be moisturized!
10. Salt water
Salt water can also be effective for pimples. It also has a 2-in-1 effect: salt water loosens dead skin cells and is also effective disinfectant. Just give it a try with a natural facial tonic: Simply mix 2 tablespoons of sea salt with 200 milliliters of lukewarm water, apply a small amount to a cotton pad and dab the affected areas.
- What are some reverse email search services
- Make natural remedies for your work
- How does education reflect a philosophical position?
- How can I block teenagers on Quora
- How is Facebook Messenger profitable
- Is Delhi safe for girls from the northeast
- Why are cable cars called cable cars
- Where are the prices for industrial chemicals listed
- What if we're all hypnotized
- How do you import export furniture
- How far is Cappadocia from Ankara
- Coke or Pepsi really melt batteries
- Who was beautiful Radha or Rukmini
- Can the line take place in liquid
- Daughter Are you proud of your father
- Secrets are fun
- Who was influential sublime or nirvana
- What is the best keyword suggestion tool?
- Is communism most popular among millennials
- Let's take care of birds
- How can we repair depraved urban areas
- Do Dementors ever die of old age
- Is macroevolution post hoc rationalization
- Is the crypto currency based on anything real?