What does it mean?
Part of speech: VerbHyphenation:
- auf | mo | zen, simple past: moz | te auf, participle II: auf | ge | mozt
- 1) Thundering up, tuning, doing something exaggerated, preparing or upgrading
- The verb “aufmotzen” comes from late Middle High German and is derived from the word “üfmutzen” = to dress up (mutzen = to decorate). It has nothing to do with the verb "moan", as this is a subsidiary form of "mucksen" (= disagree with something). The assumption that the word comes from the English subculture of mods is also wrong.
- 1) The car is really pimped up. Mega hi-fi system, underbody lighting and aluminum rims.
- Present tense: I. pimp; you pimps; he she it pimps
- Simple past: I. pimped
- Participle II: pimped
- Subjunctive II: i pimped
- Imperative: singular Poke up!; Plural Moan!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- English: 1) (to) pimp
- Swedish: utsmycka
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The steel tower, which will soon be the longest Advent candle in the Rhineland, measures a proud 81 meters, will be the Bonn Christmas market pimp should.“
Focus Online, November 16, 2018
„Classic car tuning? Not everyone is enthusiastic about it. But who absolutely needs his Opel Calibra pimp will find numerous parts at Rieger.“
autobild.de, August 03, 2019
„If you have an Item in Black Desert pimp want, it can be that you fail and the item gets worse. For this you get a bonus that gives you more chances of success the next time.“
Mein-MMO.de, September 03, 2018
„Continue to the picture series Collecting, the hut pimp And of course the usual crafting stuff is also on board, especially since, according to Steam, you have to secure your survival with the help of foraging and fishing.“
4Players, December 07, 2018
„Naddel Abd el Farrag, 54, has opted for it pimp to let. The beauty procedure is only noticeable at second glance. Nadja Abd el Farrag has new teeth Naddel Abd el Farrag has turned her life inside out.“
OK! Magazine, June 05, 2019
„You can also use your soldiers between fights pimp and develop. Likewise your hero, whom you can equip with new skills.“
Mein-MMO.de, June 05, 2020
„A suitable backdrop for the end of this year. In addition to a lot of new content, the add-on should also include the antibirth modification, which McMillen together with the developers of the mod have something else pimp want.“
4Players, September 29, 2020
„For example, the "blackmailer" Benko got his fat away, who with his Signa holding and Senate support took over Hermannplatz pimp want. The threat of breaking up the S-Bahn also aroused people's hearts.“
NachDenkSeiten, August 27, 2020
„If you think your FritzBox can only WLAN, you are wrong. Some mobile phone apps can still noticeably use the router pimp.“
Futurezone, July 05, 2020
„Because an ordinary RS 6 was not strong enough, Formula 1 world champion Kimi Räikkönen left his Audi station wagon pimp.“
autobild.de, October 31, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / conjugations
Inflection aufmotzen - The conjugation of the verb aufmotzenIt is a regular verb that is conjugated with the auxiliary verb haben.
|1st person singular||2nd person singular||3rd person singular||1st person plural||2nd person plural||3rd person plural|
|Present indicative||I pimp||you perk up||he / she / it pimps||we pimp||you perk up||they pimp|
|Present Subjunctive I.||I pimp||you moan||he / she / it perk up||we pimp||you perk up||they pimp|
|Past tense indicative||I pimped||you pimped up||he / she / it pimped||we pimped up||you pimped||they pimped up|
|Past tense subjunctive II||I pimped||you pimped up||he / she / it pimped||we pimped up||you pimped||they pimped up|
|Perfect indicative||I pimped up||you pimped up||he / she / it pimped up||we pimped up||you pimped up||they pimped up|
|Perfect subjunctive I.||I pimped up||you pimped up||he / she / it got pimped||we pimped up||you have pimped up||they pimped up|
|Past perfect indicative||I had pimped up||you had pimped up||he / she / it had pimped up||we had pimped up||you had pimped up||they had pimped up|
|Past perfect subjunctive II||I would have pimped up||you would have pimped up||he / she / it would have pimped||we would have pimped up||you would have pimped up||they would have pimped up|
|Future I indicative||I will pimp||you will pimp||he / she / it will pimp||we will pimp||you will pimp||they will pimp|
|Future tense I subjunctive||I will pimp||you will pimp||he / she / it will pimp||we will pimp||you will pimp||they will pimp|
|Future tense I subjunctive II||I would pimp||you would pimp||he / she / it would pimp||we would pimp||you would pimp||they would pimp|
|Future tense II indicative||I will have pimped up||you will have pimped up||he / she / it will have pimped up||we will have pimped up||you will have pimped up||they will have pimped up|
|Future tense II subjunctive I||I will have pimped up||you will have pimped up||he / she / it will have pimped up||we will have pimped up||you will have pimped up||they will have pimped up|
|Future II subjunctive II||I would have pimped up||you would have pimped up||he / she / it would have pimped up||we would have pimped up||you would have pimped up||they would have pimped up|
The table was generated automatically. If an error has crept in, please let us know.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (optically) improve
- to inflate: transitive: enlarge an object by blowing air into it; reflexive, colloquial, pejorative: take care
- to drill (coll.)
- aufmöbeln (coll.)
- spice it up: trans., coll .: increase the effect of something through small changes / improvements, make something more interesting / better
- to polish up
- to hairstyle (coll.): design human head hair; maxing out the performance of a machine; Change or falsify certificates, documents or messages for his own purposes
- pimp (coll.)
- tune: modify the engine of a vehicle so that it performs better and better; adapt to special needs
Another word (synonym) for pimp - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "aufmotzen":
comb: Century borrowed from French hairdressers "frizz" Synonyms: 2) pimp, tune, tweak Related terms: 3) beautiful computation Overarching terms: 1) design Examples of use: 1) I have to do my hair again, my hair is already looking wild
perk up: aufzumotzen (German) Part of speech: Extended infinitive Hyphenation: auf | zu | mot | zen Grammatical features: extended infinitive active of the verb aufmotzen
pimped: ... let out. ”Part of speech: Participle II Hyphenation: auf | ge | pimped Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fɡəˌmɔʦt] Grammatical features: past participle of…
perking up: aufmotzend (German) Part of speech: Participle I Hyphenation: auf | mot | zend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔʦn̩t] Grammatical features: Present participle of the verb aufmotzend
poke up: ... Secondary forms: motze on hyphenation: motz on pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌmɔʦ ˈaʊ̯f] Grammatical features: 2nd person singular imperative present active of ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Aufmotzen" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/aufmotzen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry, such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "aufmotzen". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
perking up (German) Part of speech: Participle I Hyphenation: auf | mot | zend Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔt͡sn̩t]…
perking up (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: auf | mot | zen | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
perking up (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: on | mot | zen | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
perking up (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: on | mot | zen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
pepping up (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: on | mot | zen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
perking up (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: auf | mot | zen | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
pimped up (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: auf | mot | zest Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
pimped up (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: auf | mot | zet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔt͡sət]…
pimped (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: auf | motzt Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔʦt]…
pimped (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: auf | motz | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔt͡stə]…
pimped up (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: auf | motz | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaʊ̯fˌmɔʦtn̩]…
- If 3x 29 50 what is x
- Is the Android operating system overrated
- Race exists scientifically
- How do you cleanse your chakras
- How is LinkedIn useful in recruiting candidates?
- How do publishers buy their content
- Why do epithelial cells produce mucus
- What are some random facts about the story
- When is it safe to take Extenze?
- How do firefighters revive unconscious people?
- What are the most environmentally friendly SUVs
- How did the human brain come into being
- Is mining profitable with my own equipment
- Where can I find taco recipes
- Djokovic is currently suffering from injuries
- What is the truest thing you know
- What are future engineering jobs
- What is the full form of WDO
- What political changes would Tunisia improve?
- What do you think of Haverford College
- Is Tesla threatened with failure
- How is it that psoriasis is a lifelong condition
- Which cars can drive in every terrain
- What is your calling in life 1