Helps glutamine build muscle
Everything about L-glutamine - specialist for after training
L-glutamine is on everyone's lips in the fitness world. But what is it all about? We'll tell you everything you need to know about amino acids!
The effects of L-glutamine
Our muscles consist of almost 60% of the essential amino acid L-glutamine. This value underlines the important role of L-glutamine in our body. It is a non-essential amino acid. This means that your body does not necessarily have to take them in through food. The highest concentration of glutamine in your body is found in the muscle cells - the main synthesis site. Among other things, L-glutamine is responsible for water retention in the cells. During physical exertion, such as during training, glutamine causes an increase in cell volume. It thus promotes protein and glycogen formation. L-glutamine also plays a role in nerve and intestinal function.
Premium L-Glutamine - your new after-workout partner
Have you become curious and want to support the regeneration processes after a hard workout? Then try our L-glutamine now.
- Ideal for strength and endurance athletes
- Post-workout specialist
- Obtained purely from plants
- Without artificial flavors
Our tip: Do you want to take your training to the next level? Then we recommend ours free body check. Define your goals, calculate your BMI and receive individually tailored training and nutrition tips.Start the free body check now
Side effects of L-glutamine
L-glutamine is a natural substance. As with all dietary supplements in their pure form, the following also applies here: Heavy overdosing should be avoided in order to rule out intolerance. In our guide we provide detailed information on the correct intake of L-glutamine.
For the best effect, we recommend that you take 4 of our capsules with sufficient liquid after training. If you do more than 3 training units per week, it makes sense to take 4 capsules of L-glutamine a day.
- In the morning
- in the evening
- After training
How is L-glutamine processed by the body?
The immune system also needs L-glutamine. With short-term immune stress, there is a strong increase in the rapidly dividing cells. This process is also calledAntibody formationknown and needs the amino acid as a catalyst. The uptake of L-glutamine ensures a quickly available source so that the defense cells can be supported.
L-glutamine and its importance in sports
As described above, L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, which means it can be produced by the body itself. In addition to self-synthesis, it is taken in through food. During high-intensity sport and physical exertion, the memory may not be sufficiently full. In these cases you canL-GlutamineCapsule or powder formtake in. It is advisable to use high-quality vegetable L-glutamine instead of cheap products made from duck feathers or human hair.Discover vegan L-glutamine now
1 Bowtell / Gelly / Jackman / Patel / Simeoni / Rennie: Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. Journal of applied Physiology, pp. 1770-1777, 1986
2 Darmaun / Hankard / Haymond: Effects of glutamine on leucine metabolism in humans. American Journal of Physiology, pp. 748-754, 1996
3 Lacey / Wilmore: Is glutamine a conditionally essential amine acid? Nutritional review, pp. 297-309, 1990
4 Castell / Newsholme / Poortmans: Does glutamine have a role in reducing infections in athletes? European journal of applied physiology, pp. 488-490, 1998
- What is stagnation head
- Why is phenomenology important in sociology
- How is small cell lung cancer diagnosed
- How did people discover electricity
- Are mean or nice people more honest
- Is Canon 700D compatible with all lenses
- Do Mexicans feel culturally North American?
- Can I find an ex on Tinder?
- How do plants survive in one place
- Cars are living organisms
- What is the goal of free samples
- What is the most complex manufacturing process
- What are your best coping mechanisms
- Is a BBA a degree
- What are the coolest interdisciplinary studies
- How many authors wrote the Bible
- What is paraffin wax bath
- What is Proof of Space on Blockchain
- Where is Real Madrid located
- What famous writers had unconventional writing habits?
- How do I stop accepting things
- How do I get clay product buyers
- Why do everyone fear me?
- Where did the first McDonalds open?