Which properties define merino wool
Up close and personal with pure organic merino wool
Today we want to take a closer look at the wool long-sleeved shirt for women and men that the 15 insiders will be testing during the “wool experiment” in October. It is made from 100% Merino woolthat comes from sheep from controlled organic animal husbandry. Among the virgin wool types, the one stands out Wool of the merino sheep. The hair of these animals is particularly long and has a particularly fine fiber diameter. In Australia in particular, the herds are kept as hessnatur demands for its ecological standards. There the animals still roam the pastureland and feed on the diversity of the Australian ones nature. And the controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT) does not need drugs or other chemicals to keep the sheep healthy and strong.
Here are the most important facts about organic merino wool:
- Virgin wool from controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT)
- species-appropriate animal husbandry on extensive pastureland
- no preventive medication
- Renouncing Herbicides and Pesticides
- natural processing to preserve the natural properties
- Washability: by mechanically smoothing the skin flakes, the merino wool is machine washable
The new wool can absorb around 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. This is an outstanding quality, especially in sports, and with the “wool experiment” we want to prove that natural virgin wool fibers are more breathable than synthetic fibers. Especially in sports such as cycling, hiking or skiing, the body periodically sweats when the load increases. If relaxation phases then follow, the body cools down quickly if it remains wet with sweat. The wool keeps the skin and body dry on the one hand, and warms on the other. In the case of organic merino wool, it is the inimitable function that is perfectly tailored to our human skin and has led to the development of our virgin wool underwear - basically the rediscovery of natural fibers as functional fibers!
- What is your favorite Facebook page and why
- Can I take Lactobacillus
- Why does my dog fart so much
- Will the climate change revitalize the Middle East?
- Where is that in Iceland
- Passes POTUS laws
- How is the sucrose glycoside bond created
- Why do people dislike iTunes 2014 15
- What is hubris
- Did the Picten have a written language
- Is Aheer a Rajput caste
- Have you ever been attacked
- What do you think about something
- Is a car mirror concave or convex
- What is Mac OS 10 10 1
- What was the first American constitution
- Who planted apple trees in India
- What are some bands like Supertramp
- Does MetroPCS offer or will offer GSM services
- Is baking at home a lucrative job?
- Why isn't Billie Eilish Goth
- What is it like to be a vet?
- Who invented the elevator?
- Why does Greece not like the United States