How does a TelePrompTer work
The simplest teleprompter in the world
If you, like me, cannot memorize as much text, there is the option of using a teleprompter to look directly into the camera and read the text at the same time. The easiest teleprompter in the world, I'll show you here.
With a teleprompter, a spoken text is mirrored on a pane of glass and a camera looks at the speaker from the other side. For a very simple setup you don't need more than an A3 picture frame with a pane of glass, some craft plastic or sturdy cardboard in black, a notebook, a little adhesive tape, a black cloth and a wooden clip.
Place the glass pane across the keyboard at a 45 ° angle to your notebook screen. Finished.
Display reflection on the glass
You can see how the text on the screen is reflected in the disk. So that the pane stands on its own, you have to connect the area between the glass pane and the notebook screen with the cardboard or plastic. To do this, glue the material to the pane and leave a crease on the other side that covers the screen. You can now attach this kink to the screen with the wooden clamp. She points the camera through the glass from behind. Now put the black cloth over the window and the camera.
Black reduces the reflections on the pane
Of course, the camera and laptop still need to be attached in some way. It can be enough to make a suitable structure with books or to work with two tripods. In my case I screwed a Manfrotto quick release plate onto a perforated steel sheet. The tripod head for the camera is at one end of the perforated plate and a small platform on which the laptop is placed is at the other end.
The camera holder and quick release plate are connected to a perforated plate
Here you will find a link to the teleprompter software and to a glass manufacturer who produces specially cut-to-size mirrored glass panes. You should reckon with 100 € acquisition costs for an A3 sized disc.
Of course, this also works with a conventional screen. You can put the screen on its back, attach the glass pane to the top of the screen at a 45 ° angle and close the side areas with the black craft material.
LCD monitor lying on its back
Do you know an even simpler and cheaper teleprompter? Then write to me in the comments where I can find it.
Tags: videomaker, videomacher, filmmaker, instructions, tips, video knowledge, little spot, gregor schulze, experience, tutorial, teleprompter, reading text, reading text, reading text, do it yourself, diy, tinker, build it yourself, special glass
- Which animal can fly the highest?
- What are some inexplicable facts about Lucknow
- How did feminism become so anti-liberal
- Which book is good for syllogisms
- What is the science behind waterboarding
- INFJs are difficult to understand
- What are your Class XI scores
- What are the types of bowling
- Can cats understand people's arguments?
- Which characteristics define the concept of federalism?
- Are there biological errors in the Quran
- Djokovic is currently suffering from injuries
- What's in Allahabad Fort
- What worldly things do you find beautiful
- What year is Bihar developed?
- Why is diode used in rectifiers
- If Sam could destroy the ring without Frodo
- Which John Grisham book is the best
- Argentine ants are carpenter ants
- What makes a good insulator
- What are some popular places near Mangalore
- How to solve 3 x 2x + 1
- What is the Roman numeral for 94?
- What songs were inspired by strange events
- Which interview is easier DRDO or ISRO
- How do I hire freelance software sales professionals
- What is motor neuron disease ALS
- How are drum covers made
- How is Genius doing at the end of 2015
- What number is divisible by 873?
- How do I save apps to iCloud
- How many students have become IGBC AP
- Pep Guardiola comes to Juventus
- Are Vishnu and Krishna servants of Jesus