When to plant marijuana seeds
Germination time: how hemp seeds germinate properly
If you have ordered your first packet of seeds, you can usually hardly wait to unpack and plant the hemp seeds. But before it can start growing, the cannabis seeds must first germinate. There are several methods for doing this, a few of the most tried and tested are outlined below, germination not only makes the most mistakes, but also makes the most fatal ones. If germination fails, you can forget about growth. Later mistakes, when the cannabis plant is a bit bigger, can be forgiven, but the seedling needs perfect conditions. The most important factor in the germination of hemp seeds is cleanliness. This applies not only to the tools (tweezers, scissors, flower pots), but also to your own hands. As a smoker, you should wash your hands with antibacterial soap, as nicotine residues on the fingers are also harmful to the plant. But of course, even non-smokers should only approach sensitive offspring with clean hands.
Hemp seeds need warmth and moisture to germinate. As soon as they are removed from their packaging, the small roots are already looking for liquid, so it has to be done quickly. It is best to land them in a glass filled with water immediately after breaking the packet of seeds. The humidity must remain the same throughout the germination process. The warmth can either be provided by a heat light above the hemp seeds or a heating pad under the glass. The water temperature should be constant at 20 ° C. With the germination method in the jar, it is important to change the water daily. The hemp seeds attach great importance to cleanliness. After 3-6 days, white spots appear in the water: the seeds germinate! It breaks through its shell and new life arises. The seedling now forms roots. When these are 2-4mm long, it's time for the scion to get into the ground. For this, a hole about 0.5 cm deep must be dug in the potting soil of the pot. Then the seedling should be well covered with soil again. Now he needs moisture, warmth and light. A fluorescent light provides warmth and light and a spray bottle should be used for moisture. Under no circumstances should the soil be watered through.
In addition to moisture and warmth, many growers mention a third aspect that leads to successful germination of the cannabis seeds: darkness. To do this, you first need two strips of kitchen roll. The cannabis seeds are placed in between; here, too, it is important to ensure that the kitchen towels are permanently moist - not too wet and not too dry. It takes a bit of practice to find the right amount, but then the roots come out very quickly: After only 2 to 3 days, the seedling can be placed in a flower pot. From now on it works like the glass method. The seedling should be provided with light for about 18 hours a day.
The last method is the simplest in theory, but a bit tricky in practice. The hemp seed is simply planted directly into its soil. It does not first have to germinate in moisture and then be replanted, but can germinate directly where it is supposed to grow. This avoids damage to the seedling. It is very promising to use cotton balls for constant moisture. Moisten these and place on the ground. With this method you don't need any light even in the first few days. Soil and water should have a constant 22 degrees,
Finally, let's name the most common mistakes why cannabis seeds don't germinate:
- If the soil is too wet, the seeds will not get oxygen.
- When the temperature is below 20 or above 26 ° C, hemp seeds die.
- When the hemp seeds are fertilized, they die.
- If the tools, the water or the soil are not clean, the sensitive seedlings will be attacked.
- If the cannabis seeds are damaged or too old, nothing can grow out of them.
Did you like this article?
- Diarrhea can loosen an affected stool
- Why don't bees hum during a solar eclipse?
- Are there billionaires who own banks?
- What are the loneliest places in the world
- What role do reinsurance companies play
- How can I make money with apps
- KIIT is a good choice for electrical and electronic equipment
- Can I lock my home PC remotely?
- Playing an instrument can improve your focus
- What do physicists think of Kirlian photography?
- Which attractions in Rio de Janeiro are overrated?
- Are the aliens humanoids
- What is ONGC job
- How old is science
- Can children read before they go to school
- Fox News is popular in Indonesia
- The zip code for Addis Ababa is 1000
- Shouldn't be pax vobiscum pax vobis
- What are some names of EMR systems
- What is meant by community relations
- Will technology eventually replace us?
- Why is ASMR so popular
- Have you read any Dan Brown books
- Lawrence Technological University is a good college
- How can the polymerization process be described
- Is the computer harmful?
- How will the GST affect inflation
- What is misplaced anger
- Is it good to invest in Vedanta?
- Why did Theon Greyjoy die
- How the performance management system works
- Why do people meow at cats