What is 2 3 4 10x2 2
3/4 inch - 10 x 2 1/2 inch length 63.50 mm hexagon screw UNC 10.9 yellow zinc plated
3/4 inch - 10 x 2 1/2 inch UNC hexagon screw 10.9 yellow zinc plated
incl. 19% VAT. excl. Shipping costs
- No. D'article: 053512
- Weight: 0.177 kg
Delivery time 1 - 3 days, item in stock
Hexagon screw with American coarse thread UNC
10 threads per inch
ASME B 18.2.1
similar DIN 933, full thread
Hardness 33-39 HRC
Grade 8 (10.9), yellow galvanized
Headless length 2 1/2 inches = 63.50 mm
Thread diameter 19.05 mm
Wrench size 1 1/8 inches
- How can I cancel my Spotify account?
- Own a ranch
- Name your car or bike
- Is human activity really destroying the planet?
- Which fruit contains the most energy?
- How does psychology benefit from marketing
- Why didn't Islam reform like other religions?
- Can you write a poem about movies
- Can aerospace engineers join the DRDO
- Who is Eric Clapton touring with now
- What are the top 10 crime novels books
- What's your favorite place in Kashmir
- How can you quickly play power chords
- Richard Feynman brushed his teeth
- What possibilities are there to improve the Tensorflow?
- How many guitars are too many
- Who was after Tony Blair
- In which direction do gases exert pressure?
- How could adequate training programs work?
- How do I forget old memories
- You should be afraid of aggressive cats
- How many universities are there in Turkey
- Was Coolidge a racist
- How do I process iron ore
- What happened to education in Africa
- Google Translate is perfect
- Who could be the next Rafael Nadal
- What does a conference anchor do
- How long is Avengers End Game
- How often do you use Dropbox
- What is Distributed Storage
- Who is Liu Xiaobo
- Think traditional beliefs kill creativity