Which Porsche 911 should you avoid
This is how prices develop at Porsche
A fascination with Porsche
Almost every car enthusiast raves about the sleek sports cars from Zuffenhausen. Most of the time, it stays with enthusiasm: The models are very expensive new - and no bargains needed. As vintage cars, some special 911 Porsche are even considered a solid investment, which can be a stable component of fixed assets, especially in difficult economic situations and times of crisis (e.g. recession). To determine the actual market price, the three pillars of classic collector's vehicles are considered: originality, history and condition. Special vehicles often have a special price. They have to be viewed and evaluated individually by us - that is our claim as a classic specialist.
Nevertheless, as a Porsche owner or potential buyer, there is one fact that you should keep in mind: Never rely on the vehicle values always rising! They are often exposed to strong fluctuations, as you can read here.
Important for her:
- Check your insured values regularly and adjust them with a current report or self-assessment (with OCC up to 80,000 EUR possible). The value of a classic car can increase quickly - without its owners having to think about having to adjust their insurance. The result: underinsurance! Underinsurance exists if the value of your insured classic car exceeds the contractually agreed insured amount. This can lead to a gap in your insurance cover - and you will not be reimbursed for the entire damage. OCC conditionally waives the objection to the crediting of underinsurance in contrast to many competitors. This also applies to older existing contracts: So that the customer is prepared for every situation, we regularly optimize the services of our vehicle insurance. With every improvement in performance, we automatically take into account the better set of conditions for the customer. If changes occur during the contract period, which could result in disadvantages for older contracts, the disadvantages do not apply to these old contracts. In short: always for the benefit of the customer.
- Remember that Porsche models in particular are very popular with thieves. A possible protection can be offered by modern GPS tracking systems that do not prevent theft but allow the vehicle to be found again more quickly. Our partner Deutscher Oldtimer Club (DOC) offers these systems at a special price for members: https://www.deutscheroldtimerclub.de/de/magazin/Sherlog.html
In our new series, we will be presenting all relevant Porsche models and their current performance in collaboration with Classic Data over the next few weeks:
You might also be interested in
Why is the value of some classic cars falling and others rising in price?February 26, 2020
Some myths need to be corrected. For example, that all classic cars are per se suitable as investments that constantly increase in value.Learn more
North German looking for gold Mercedes: where is Christine?March 10, 2020
Andreas S. (49) has already placed dozens of search ads. In vintage car magazines, on Facebook and eBay classifieds. But for years there has been no trace of "Christine" ...Learn more
- How can I change my mind immediately?
- What is important when creating algorithms
- C which place is used
- Who was the first to visit the stars
- How can I check my civil online?
- Can we do the Shiva temple well?
- What is a job description for music director
- What work does Nationwide Tax Consulting do
- How profitable is Spotify compared to Pandora
- What is spoiling Tamil culture
- What is the most overlooked hazard in the workplace
- How can I flirt like Craig Ferguson
- Are you fighting with your mother
- What does an ideal electrical engineer look like
- Which king of England was called Rufus?
- How good is the advice from The Motley Fool
- How is Troctolite made
- How are birds adapted
- Who could benefit from a brainstorming tool
- How big are black bears
- Amazon com is mostly a Java shop
- Quorans actually meet in person at any time
- What Chinese superstitions would surprise westerners?
- How do you say Relish in Kannada
- What is GE in YOU
- Is there a eurosceptic movement in Belgium?
- What is light field
- Is Canon 700D compatible with all lenses
- One survey is enough to measure engagement
- Can you tell me a joke
- Will destroy Sony Spider Man
- Will the government stop social security payments?
- Why aren't there a lot of good mobile games
- What is Marty Robbins most successful song