Lift heavy today
Everyday family life in the corona crisis
For women, the puerperium is shaped by hormonal changes and the physical consequences of childbirth. It is a time for mother and father to become familiar with the baby and the new situation. For women, the puerperium should be a time of rest, and for both parents a gentle transition from pregnancy to parenthood. The puerperium does not end with the hospital stay but lasts 6 to 8 weeks. Allow yourself this time of change.
Immediately after birth, the process of changing the female body from pregnant to non-pregnant begins. The hormone oxytocin ensures that the uterus shrinks back to its old size. This regression process feels like menstrual pain in the first child. With each subsequent child, the pain is usually stronger and lasts longer. You don't need to be brave: if necessary, after consulting the doctor, you can take a light pain reliever.
The soul also goes through a change. Getting familiar with each other is not something that happens at the push of a button. The new family needs time and a protected environment. It is easy to overlook how overwhelming the changes are for the young father too. The change is just as great for him as it is for mother and child. He too has to process what he has experienced and grow into his new role.
How long is the weekly flow?
After birth, there is a wound where the placenta (placenta) was rooted in the uterus. The weekly flow transports wound fluid, blood and dead cells to the outside. This takes about two to six weeks. The weekly flow is similar to the menstrual bleeding, is first red, then brownish, then yellow to whitish. It is not a disease, but a side effect of a healing process.
You can accelerate this process with postnatal exercise and regular breastfeeding.
How can I strengthen my pelvic floor again?
The pelvic floor muscles are one of the most important muscles in the female body. They hold the abdominal organs in place for a lifetime. During pregnancy these muscles are put under greater strain and when the baby's head is born they are almost overstretched.
With proper exercise, you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles again. Start doing this right after the birth! Let yourself be shown suitable exercises in the hospital or by the midwife, because incorrect gymnastics such as hopping and jumping exercises can damage the pelvic floor.
It is important during the exercises that you do not do anything with pressure or exertion. Only increase very carefully and do not put yourself under pressure to perform. Stop when something hurts.
Individual exercises can also be easily incorporated into the daily routine. For example, you can consciously tense the pelvic floor while making calls, cooking and brushing your teeth.
- Why do epithelial cells produce mucus
- How profitable is Spotify compared to Pandora
- Why did the English invent the sport?
- What is 10 4
- The Harvard Summer School will review the requirements
- Why are ghost peppers so hot
- Can replace 195 tires 185
- Can biology be part of physics
- Polygamy is growing in popularity
- Gurus really have special powers
- Are bluetooth headphones illegal while driving?
- What is the essence of British
- Can yoga pants be used for swimming?
- What cannot be connected to the server means
- What is your communist utopia
- What is the CGS printing unit
- Are there any good mindfulness videos
- How long were knights there?
- What is differential protection relay 1
- Could John Constantine Superman win?
- Is It Safe To Buy From TT
- Why was Michael Jackson neutered
- What are e-ledgers
- What is the Luster Treaty
- How many Californians are leaving the state
- How to write towel in Japanese
- How can I study quantum physics online
- Jay Z is an Illuminati member
- Insurance is the greatest investment fraud
- Is it more common to have brotherly babies?
- What can we learn from transgender people
- What was your most interesting encounter with the police
- Do children need more sleep than teenagers