Does Sensodyne toothpaste affect sensitivity?
Sensodyne Proschmelz Fluoride Jelly 40 G
Scan the PZN barcode on your medication package:
Delivery takes place Wednesday between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m..
- Delivery area: Postcodes 86732, 86733, 86736, 86741, 91728, 86744, 86685, 86747, 86748, 86750, 86754, 86720, 91805, 91717, 86759, 86650, 91747, 91749, 91726, 86742
- Payment Methods:
Between Tuesday May 25th and Wednesday May 26th with today's receipt of payment and delivery address in Germany.
Shipping costs: € 4.50, free standard shipping for orders of € 50 or more
- Payment Methods:
Reserve prescription medication
Please send us your prescription first as a digital photo and we will prepare the medication for quick collection. To do this, click on the button labeled "Redeem prescription".
Sensodyne ProSchmelz Fluoride Jelly is used to prevent tooth decay and to treat hypersensitive tooth necks. The product can also be used to support the treatment of initial caries
The product is not suitable for children under 7 years of age. If an intolerance or allergy to the ingredients is known, the use of the gel is also not recommended. The product can also be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding - if in doubt, the person concerned should consult their doctor beforehand. The ability to drive is also not influenced by the drug.
In individual cases, allergic reactions can occur when using the preparation. However, when used as intended, no side effects are known
There are no known interactions with other drugs, drinks or food.
In order to effectively treat hypersensitive tooth necks, a pea-sized amount per tooth must be applied to the respective surface. Then the user has to let the gel take effect for at least two minutes. Then rinse the mouth. For maximum effect, this process should be repeated once a week with a strand no more than 2.5 cm in length. If the application is forgotten, the person concerned must not apply a double dose of the gel afterwards - the treatment should continue as described.
The medicine should be stored in such a way that it is out of the reach of children. This must be stored at a temperature of up to 25 ° C. Furthermore, the money should be tightly locked and kept in a standing position.
- An alternative to the product mentioned is the Biorepair Mild Toothpaste. This is a medical article that contains 20% artificial tooth enamel. Thus, this toothpaste is a good remedy against tooth enamel degradation. In contrast to Sensodyne ProSchmelz fluoride jelly, this medicine is used daily to clean the teeth.
- Another recommended product is the Apacare & Repair tooth repair gel toothpaste. This is also a repair gel that contains liquid tooth enamel. The article is considered to be well tolerated and is available without a prescription.
Effective ingredients and ingredients
|Sodium fluoride||27.65 mg|
|corresponds to fluoride ion||12.51 mg|
|Carbomer 956||Auxiliary material|
|Disodium hydrogen phosphate||Auxiliary material|
|Sodium dodecyl sulfate||Auxiliary material|
|Sodium hydroxide||Auxiliary material|
|Patent blue V||Auxiliary material|
|Saccharin, sodium salt||Auxiliary material|
|Water, purified||Auxiliary material|
|Flavors, natural and nature-identical||Auxiliary material|
- How can I be less miserable?
- Can I take 2 Benadryl every day
- How to Learn Krishnamurthy Paddathi Astrology
- What is child psychology
- What is the production process of steel
- Which healthcare companies have a bright future?
- Where can I export pine nuts
- What is a panhandle limit
- Can bacteria survive in a vacuum?
- Was Beethoven a sociopath
- What are self-adhesive stickers
- Who is the best jazz violinist
- What started cosmology
- Is Mumbai a clean city or not
- What are some Photoshop hacks
- I'm a nobody How am I supposed to feel
- What is the perfect parent
- What do wild chickens and turkeys eat
- Can someone see my number on facebook
- What is different between dm or IAS
- Who are the most famous Serbs
- Why do so many married men cheat
- Why did you feel better?
- How can I assert myself