How big is India in relation to the region
Federal Parliamentary Republic
independent since 1947
Bharat / भारत गणराज्य
geographyIndia is a country between the Indian Ocean and the Himalayas. The land has a total area of 3,287,259 km² and a total coastline of 7,000 km. This land mass is roughly 9.2 times the size of Germany. This makes India the second largest country in Asia after China and the seventh largest country in the world. It is divided into numerous geographical zones on its exceptionally large area. On average it is at an altitude of 621 m above sea level.
The country has around 1,200 islands, some of which are uninhabited. There are direct national borders with the 8 neighboring countries Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, China, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The distance between Berlin and the capital New Delhi is approximately 5,790 km.
1 rupee is divided into 100 paises.
Status: May 21, 2021
1 euro = 89.29 rupees
1000 rupees = 11.20 euros
The climate in IndiaWith an extension of over 2900 km from north to south, it is difficult to make a general statement about the climate. The individual parts of the country would be too different for this. In India, as in all equatorial countries, there is a predominantly tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 25 and 35 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 42 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops down to 12 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), India is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance. Despite this classification, the country is currently also one of the emerging countries, i.e. one of the countries with increasing industrialization.
|7% urban areas:||222,688 km²|
|60% agriculture:||1,987,148 km²|
|24% forests:||781,381 km²|
|0% water surface:||314,069 km²|
|9% other areas:||296,041 km²|
|Road network:||4,699,024 km|
|Rail network:||68,525 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- Deep talent necessarily means early intellectual maturity
- What's the latest innovation in drone motors
- What makes an onion taste spicy
- Pakistan has strong allies
- What impact did the Cold War have
- Kombucha is safe for children
- Why is the theory of evolution considered a fake?
- Has Minecraft 3 portals
- How to study parapsychology in India
- How do I get along with bullies
- Do men really need a relationship
- Are values taught or are they innate?
- Which is the largest comet
- What tools are required for consultants
- Argentine ants are carpenter ants
- What is pure hydrocarbon
- How many viewers does CNN really have
- What parts does a gaming CPU have
- What are the different uses of microwaves
- How can I read long novels
- Birds love you
- Social media content for cloud computing
- What is chirality
- Why do I even ask a question