What makes a good defense in football
Defender: Defender of your own team
The football team would like to win 10-0, but as nice as it is to score your own goals, first of all you have to protect yourself and the goalkeeper and the defense are responsible for that. The members of the defense are generally called defenders, but have different tasks.
The defenders in football
In earlier game systems there was the Libero, who organized the defense as head of defense and before that there were three defenders. In front of him the pre-stopper played, left and right the full-backs were in action to end the attacks of the opposing team or at least to reduce the danger so that no goal was possible.
Today you play a lot more often with the back four, in which the two full-backs play on the same level as the two central defenders. This makes it easier to set up the offside trap, but it also requires coordination between all four players and they play with the defensive midfielders when the opponent attacks. It is also essential with the back four that the central defenders understand each other blindly and can coordinate well, otherwise misunderstandings will occur and then the opponent will have an easy time of it.
The defenders shouldn't be seen as those players who stand behind and see what their fellow strikers are up to. They are also involved in setting up the game and sometimes in preparing dangerous moves. Especially the Libero and Vorstopper in the past, the central defender nowadays, start building up the game so that they can start their own attack. The full-backs go into the attack and cross from the side into the opponent's penalty area.
And when it comes to corner kicks, the mostly tall central defenders also go into the opposing penalty area in order to possibly score a goal with a header, which is not uncommon. Therefore, the defender and his view of the game are to be seen very differently than before and the same applies to the striker. Because when a great defender waits for his chance at a corner near the opposing goal, he has a great striker at his side who defends - a striker would never have done that before.
- What are some famous Hindi lullabies
- Do you like beverages with strawberry flavor?
- Is matcha tea a superfood
- What emotion do you need more of
- Is two-thirds plural in grammatical usage
- Which football team has the best equipment?
- What is 10 4
- What is the best matplotlib tutorial
- How does an MRSA test work
- Are Indian descendants from Sri Lanka
- Why is dating so impossible
- What's the thinnest thing on earth
- What is a CC camera
- Why does boredom cause useless eating?
- How do I fix my laptop
- What part of the chicken lightly cooked
- Soyeb Malik has retired from cricket
- The French are as straightforward as the Germans
- What is the past tense of synchronization
- Which website has the fastest bitcoin news
- Why not public schools that teach for championship
- What drugs do harm is most underestimated
- How exactly are microwaves generated
- Why is sexism considered wrong