Which beer gives the mildest hangover
Celebrate without consequences: prevent the hangover
There are many reasons to celebrate throughout the year: Whether it's birthday parties or just a happy group of friends. One or the other glass of alcohol is part of it. So that it doesn't go to your head and you don't hang on the ropes the day after, we have a few good tips on how you can prevent the hangover.
Sparkling wine, wine, beer or cocktails - alcoholic drinks are often a must to toast. But that can quickly end with a headache and discomfort the next morning.
So that you can enjoy the evening and to prevent a hangover the next morning, you should consider the following tips:
Do not take pain medication as a precaution
If you think you can prevent the hangover by taking a headache pill on the evening of the party, you shouldn't do that. Because painkillers, like alcohol, are broken down through the liver. This can put a heavy strain on the circulation and the liver has to do a double job, which can lead to poisoning. If you want, you can test the homeopathic “hangover remedy” Nux vomica in a low potency: take 5 globules in the morning, during the day and the next day.
Relieve the hangover
And what if your head is booming after the party? Our tips will help so that you will soon feel better again:
No paracetamol for a hangover
If you have a hangover headache, do not choose pain relievers with paracetamol, as it puts additional strain on the liver after consuming alcohol. The liver needs time to break down alcohol: Depending on gender and weight, 0.1 to 0.2 per thousand is broken down per hour.
S cream 1)
The alternative treatment option for all injuries and impairments of the musculoskeletal system - also for children. For sprains, inflammations, bruises, bruises and the typical "bruise".
instead of 16.48 2)
100 G (€ 13.98 per 100 G)
Delivery in normal household quantities, while stocks last. No liability for misprints or typographical errors.
1) For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
2) Information based on the German drug tax pharmacy reimbursement price (AEP). The AEP is not the manufacturer's recommended retail price. The AEP is a price applied by pharmacies for non-prescription drugs. The amount corresponds to the sales price binding for pharmacies, at which a pharmacy in certain cases (e.g. children under 12 years of age) bills the product with the statutory health insurance. The AEP is the general reimbursement price in the event that the statutory health insurance funds assume the costs, before deduction of a compulsory discount (currently 5%) according to Section 130 (1) SGB V.
3) Manufacturer's recommended retail price (RRP).
Did you like the article?
Then share it with others.
Stay up to date
Sign up for our newsletter!Register now
Where? Rathaus Apotheke, Rathausallee 16, 53757 Sankt Augustin
Your exclusive discount
Simply show this picture on your smartphone and get a 10% discount on purchases of € 10 or more. Does not apply to the prescription range.
Promotional items, double discounts and additional prescription payments are unfortunately excluded.
- Can we meet later
- How Much Do ITT Tech Graduates Make
- What is Noam Chomsky's work ethic
- What are the mental math strategies
- What security tools are used in Hadoop
- How will Apple monetize Siri
- How do I start Android operating system development
- Where do I start with my SEO strategy
- Can someone have BPD and C PTSD
- Are dummy variables quantitative
- Did Napoleon ever want to invade Algeria?
- What happened to StumbleUpon
- Where can a motorboat sail
- What is the quality of the substance
- What is AVR in electrical
- Which power supplies are recruited by Gate 2019
- What is mos in military terms
- Is Islam spiritual or secular
- Are hydrolysis and hydrolysis the same thing?
- What is the perfect parent
- How will the markets move on Brexit day?
- Which broker is best for delivery
- How does Wish com
- Acid leads to death