What is differential protection relay 1
Electrical Energy Systems pp 585-639 | Cite as
- 3.5k downloads
Network protection is divided into Overvoltage protection and the so-called Protection technology. The overvoltage protection prevents that Insulation failure of operating resources as a result of Overvoltage stresses. He is already involved in the planning of networks within the framework of the Isolation coordination by installing Surge arresters realized. The surge protection is one of the so-called Primary technology, does not need to be adjusted later and should therefore not be considered here.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
In-depth literature on Chapter 12
- Hubensteiner, H. et al .: Protection technology in electrical networks, Vol. 1, Fundamentals and exemplary embodiments. VDE-Verlag, Berlin / Offenbach, 1997.Google Scholar
- Müller, L. and Malta, W .: Protection against selection of electrical systems. 3rd edition, VWEW-Verlag, Frankfurt a. M., 2001. Google Scholar
- VDEW: VDEW ring binder protection technology. VWEW publishing house, Frankfurt a. M., 1989 - 2000. Google Scholar
- Schossig, W .: Netzschutztechnik. 2nd edition, VWEW-Verlag, Frankfurt a. M., 2002. Google Scholar
- Elmore, W. A. Protective Relaying, Theory and Applications. 2nd edition, Marcel Dekker Verlag, 2003. Google Scholar
- Blackburn, J.L .: Protective Relaying. 2nd edition, Marcel Dekker Verlag, 1997. Google Scholar
- Ungrad, H. et al .: Protection technology in electrical energy systems. 1st edition, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1991. Google Scholar
- Clemens, H. and Rothe, K .: Relay protection in electrical energy systems. 3rd edition, VDE-Verlag, Frankfurt a. M., 1991. Google Scholar
- Doemeland, W: Relay Protection Technology. 6th edition, VDE-Verlag, Frankfurt a. M., 1997. Google Scholar
- Gremmel, H .: Switchgear. 10th edition, Cornelsen Verlag, Berlin, 1999. Google Scholar
- Krefter, K. H .: DIN VDE 0100, data and facts for the furnishing of buildings. 1st edition, VDE series of publications Norms understandable, Volume 105, VDE-Verlag, Berlin / Offenbach, 2000.Google Scholar
- Hotopp, R. et al .: Protective measures against electric shock. 11th edition, VDE series of publications Norms understandable, Volume 9, VDE-Verlag, Berlin / Offenbach, 1998.Google Scholar
- Biegelmeier, G. et al .: Protection in electrical systems / protective devices. VDE-Verlag, Offenbach, 1999. Google Scholar
- What are some mind mapping topics
- Who or what is your greatest influence
- Is poetry the best way to write?
- What are the best coffee brands
- What makes a good diary
- How do investigators deal with car accidents
- Kombucha is safe for children
- How has selective breeding helped us humans
- Mumbai is a district
- What are the benefits of CNA training
- Which books should every environmental engineer read?
- What is engagement in digital marketing
- What do you like about waterfalls
- The constitution applies to non-citizens
- How does speech recognition software work 1
- Is it worth studying media in Germany?
- Which city is bigger Indore or Kota
- Is video chat safe on Omegle
- What is the POJO class at rest
- How can I be a TED speaker
- Should Apple buy OnePlus
- Why does hypoglycemia occur in diabetes
- Has anyone slept with a porn star here?
- What does M_