Why is tan x an odd function
4. Function y = tan x and its properties
The function is well-defined, is an odd and periodic function with a period.
Because of these properties, it is sufficient to create the graph in the interval.
For the creation of the graph we choose those points whose coordinates we already know:
By representing them point-symmetrically to the origin, one obtains the graph in the interval.
With the help of the periodicity one then creates the graph of the function \ (y = tan x \) in the entire definition range.
Features of the function
1. The domain of the function is the set of all real numbers.
2. The range of values is the set of all real numbers.
3. The function is periodic with period.
4. The function is an odd function.
5. The function takes:
- the value \ (0 \) if.
- positive values in the intervals.
- negative values in the intervals.
6. The function increases in the intervals
- What's the worst feature in React
- Why do people irritate other people
- How important is humanity to the universe
- What is orthography
- Which countries would you like to learn
- What does it really mean to go to hell?
- Do singing bowls affect my mind
- Should the US block aid to Pakistan?
- Is the storage of solar energy a problem?
- Ethical businesses are more profitable
- Does 5G WiFi work on 4G phones
- Are Hindu GODS real or made by humans?
- Have you ever met a bridezilla
- How is methanol made
- How do scientists create artificial gravity?
- How big are hospitals on cruise ships?
- Can you expose UFOs or UAPs
- How does oxygen break down in oxidizing agents
- Can the line take place in liquid
- Who are Zeuss's enemies in Greek mythology
- What is Russia policy about refugees
- How many types of capitalism are there
- Damage illegal immigrants to America
- What are some research studies on 4chan