What size is a 17mm socket
Which ring size do I need?
In case you don't know your ring size, here are a few useful tips on how to find out.
Our size specifications refer to the method customary in Germany in specialist shops of specifying the inner circumference in mm.
The safest way is of course to visit a competent jewelry store near you. If you ask nicely, they will perhaps help you determine your finger size or the size of a ring you have brought with you
A simple way is to measure a suitable ring inside yourself in the comfort of your own home.
If you order a ring, we will be happy to send you one of ours in advance, free of charge and without any obligation MULTISIZER to.
The MULTISIZER is a belt-like ring gauge for easy self-determination of the finger size at home.
You can always keep the practical measuring device afterwards. To do this, just send us an email
If you don't have the time or you already have a suitable ring, you can measure it yourself. The most accurate way to do this is with a calliper (caliper): simply determine the inner diameter of the appropriate ring in mm and multiply by 3.142 = ring size as inner circumference in mm.
Important: please measure a ring that is still perfectly round and not deformed. Experience has shown that multiple "cross-over measurements" produce the most precise results.
A simple ruler on which you put the matching ring, of course, theoretically also works if you read it carefully, but it is usually very imprecise, because every deviation of only a third of a mm means a ring size difference of a whole number.
If necessary, round up or down the value determined in this way and you have the desired ring gauge.
When choosing the size of your desired ring, the following rule applies in case of doubt:
Order narrow rings or inside rounded ("cambered") models more tightly, wide models a little wider.
If you are unsure, just write us an e-mail and tell us what type of ring you have measured, what profile and width this ring has and how you determined your size. We will be happy to advise you ...
An inside diameter of 17 mm was measured with a millimeter (see illustration).
The ring size is calculated as follows: 17 mm x 3.14 = 53.38 mm. The example shows a ring size of 53.
Round the result up or down to a full millimeter.
Rounding of the result should be done according to whether the ring used as a measurement template is rather tight or rather loosely on your finger.
rather loosely = round off rather firm = round up
Please also note:
If a narrow ring of a certain size fits you, a wider one of the same size may be uncomfortably tight. Please enter this ring size when placing your order.
If you have any questions, just give us a call on 0261-34499.
We are happy to help!
- Accepts Ghana USMLE
- How do you get wrestling experience
- How is the GST calculated
- Two mistakes can make one right
- Why should babies wear leg warmers
- Is furniture from IKEA of poor quality
- Detergent can cause brain damage
- What is special about a Chloe bag
- What is a long jacket
- Is the computer harmful?
- How do I live fit with diabetes
- Will use Uber flight taxes
- How famous are Hitopadesha and Panchatantra
- What made people develop music?
- What is the oldest Roman letter
- How will Janam Kundli be received
- Pantogar causes acne
- What technology has made animation possible?
- Are religious societies more violent
- What technology is behind the touchscreen
- Why are Vikings usually portrayed in such a positive light
- How to write Nigeria in French
- Product managers typically manage multiple products
- How Salesforce Charts Work