Stripe only allows US phone numbers
Donald Trump: Payment service provider Stripe separates from US President
Social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook have already banned Donald Trump from their pages. Now one of the largest payment service providers in the USA follows.
The online payment service provider Stripe has ended its cooperation with Donald Trump: The service will no longer process payments for Trump's election campaign website. US media such as "Wall Street Journal" or "CNN" report that.
According to reports, Stripes is restricting payments from "high risk" companies. This includes those who "engage in, promote or celebrate violence or physical harm to people or property." Stripe is one of the largest payment service providers in the United States and was valued at $ 22.5 billion in 2019.
Social networks ban Trump
Stripe isn't the first company to take a stand against Donald Trump. Several social media sites had already banned the US president from their platform - above all Facebook and Twitter. A list of all the companies that Donald Trump has banned can be found here.
The background is the storming of the Capitol in Washington by supporters of Trump. Critics accuse the US president of inciting his supporters to attack the Capitol at a rally on January 6th. For example, Twitter had permanently blocked Trump on the grounds that the "risk of further inciting violence" by the US President was too high.
Trump solicits donations
Trump had continued to solicit donations even after his election defeat against the Democrat Joe Biden. The Trump team has usually sent several emails and text messages per day over the past few months.
The Trump team stated that their goal was to combat election fraud by the Democrats and to stop the "radical left". According to a report in the New York Times, Trump managed to collect more than $ 200 million from his supporters in the month after the November 3rd election alone.
It was only after the unrest at the Capitol that Trump gave up his opposition to a handover to Biden. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th.
- Is Target PMT perfect
- Musicians become less susceptible to music
- What is the exam structure of upse
- Why is CF3 more stable than CCl3
- How long can a website link be
- Why were Indians difficult to fight?
- Are there extraterrestrial languages
- What gives the integration of cosine
- Which book is best for power systems
- What are some schizophrenia success stories
- You can call this bird sound
- Is argon a solid liquid or a gas
- What is the structure hybridization of CH3CH3
- How do I remove Citadel malware
- What exactly is happening in the West Bank
- What are four currents in electromagnetic interactions
- What is microeconomy and macroeconomy
- Have you ever had wild sex?
- Is your family going overboard for Christmas?
- How do I start competition programming 1
- Why do some people don't have a jaw
- Which football team has the best equipment?
- How parks help communities
- What languages did Nelson Mandela speak