Why is Ford calling pickups back
Ford Recalls Over Half a Million Pickups (2019)
The years 2017 to 2019 are affected: Ford is bringing F-series Super Duty SuperCrew models back to the workshops as part of a so-called safety recall. The problem: If the front seat belt tensioners are triggered in an accident, this can cause flying sparks. In turn, these sparks are so violent that they can ignite the carpet or carpet insulation near the B-pillar. Such a fire could spread to the entire vehicle.
So far, Ford has received a report of such a fire in the US market. There were no injuries in this context.
Vehicles from the USA, Canada and Mexico
The recall includes 547,538 vehicles, including 490,574 in the US, 56,112 in Canada and 852 in Mexico. The recalled batch rolled off the assembly line at Ford's Kentucky truck plant from October 8, 2015 to October 29, 2019.
In the course of the recall, the workshops stick film on the carpet and modify the soundproofing material on the back of the B-pillar cladding. The Ford reference number for the recall is 19S52.
- What is hkcmd exe used for?
- What should I do in Bangkok
- Which array element is considered a pointer
- Which handbag is the gaudiest
- What are some facts about medieval music
- Is the air plant a cam plant
- What are the causes of chronic constipation
- Difference between database and file and data set
- What's wrong with our life
- What percentage of men are really narcissists?
- Is NIIT better than Jadavpur University
- How did the human brain come into being
- What is the relationship between SpringSource and Spring
- Where is your line of medical tests
- Centipedes are arachnids
- Which banks support international transactions from India
- Can pseudogout be cured naturally
- How interesting is cyber psychology at the university
- What are some tips for stopping weeds
- Why was Richard White banned from Quora
- Is it more common to have brotherly babies?
- What is the difference between a child and an adult
- What is the average broadband speed worldwide
- Did Hitler clean Germany