What are CodeIgniter Free Hosting Sites
CodeIgniter - the lightweight among the PHP frameworks
CodeIgniter is based on one Url concept. This means that the controller as the central control unit between the view and the model is addressed by entering a URL in the search bar of the web browser. Developers create so-called Controller classes (classes). These are PHP files that contain various Functions to load libraries, extensions (plugins) or helper classes (helper), to establish connections to databases, to integrate a data model or to search for a specific view.
The CodeIgniter application flow is based on the following basic URL scheme:
On the domain (example.com) is followed by a Controller classthat should be addressed, as well as a specific one Controller function. The conclusion is optional parameter. These are used to transfer IDs or variables to the selected controller.
In practice, a CodeIgniter URL could look like this:
Such a URL speaks to the controller news on the domain example.com and causes this to function article (for example, to load a view of the same name for the article view). Which content is to be retrieved from the database via the data model is specified by optional parameters that are transferred to the controller with the URL - in this example an article with the ID 511.
In the initial configuration, CodeIgniter executes the index.php in each application url to:
This PHP file contains information about where the core files of the framework as well as integrated libraries, extensions or helper classes are located and in which directory the application files are located. The index.php thus serves the Initialization of all basic resources.
Runs CodeIgniter on a Apache HTTP Server, the index.php via mod_rewrite Remove from application URLs to provide "clean" web addresses to end users and search engine crawlers. Developers add the following code block to the .htaccess file of the web server:
- What role does the UN play today?
- How many universities are there in Turkey
- Is there something that reflects 100 light
- How do I promote my grandfather's art
- How to Learn Krishnamurthy Paddathi Astrology
- Who was the first to suggest moving trains underground?
- How to say text in Vietnamese
- How do you pronounce Annelise
- BlackBerry Motion is officially launched in India
- What is orca
- Why don't bees hum during a solar eclipse?
- What is mental agility
- Who does Poseidon protect
- How do the Japanese see the term Japanese
- Is there an ophthalmologist here
- What political changes would Tunisia improve?
- Why is gravity a thing
- Buddhism is in decline
- How can I learn English clearly
- What is an HR round
- Did medieval kings attend mass every day
- Are traces of medicinal products safe
- How can I convert pixels to cm
- What are common laws of emotional stability