Can you survive your biggest mistake?
5 ways you can recover from a big mistake
Everyone makes mistakes, too big mistake - Mistakes that we believe we can never recover from. But people are not their faults.
People are defined by how they react to mistakes.
What do you do when you make a big mistake? Here are five strategiesHow To Recover From A Big Mistake:
1. Different perspectives
Your own mistakes always seem more monumental than they are seen from the outside. So step back, take a deep breath and remember that you will get through this. This is not a life or death mistake as long as you are not in the medical or legal field.
Think about your advice trusted mentor or family member at that moment would give. Call her and ask her advicehow to proceed. Remind yourself that you don't mind this mistake and that it will pass.
EXTRA: Fuckup Nights: Here you can learn from mistakes
2. Take responsibility
When you realize you've made a big mistake, the first necessary step is to take responsibility. People will respect you if you Responsibility wear.
The sooner you take responsibility for your mistake, the sooner you and everyone involved will move on. If you don't, it will failureTo take responsibility is bigger than the mistake itself.
3. Forgive yourself
Everybody makes mistakes. It is advisable to forgive yourself. When you can forgive yourself, you can be clearer about yours Thinking about mistakes. Think about how you can fix your mistake, be it:
- a project that went badly at work
- a difficult relationship
It's difficult, but the sooner you can forgive yourself, the sooner you can deal with your mistake.
Our book tip: My biggest mistake: Confessions of successful entrepreneurs
Updated and extended new edition
Hardback: 288 pages
Released on: November 30, 2017
Price: 69,90 €
Watch it now on Amazon
4. Make things right
Be ready accept negative consequences and bite the bullet:
- Pay the fine
- Suggest a solution
It will be painful in the short term, but afterwards you will be proud of yourself. If you do the right thing, you will move forward faster. After all, you know that you did everything you could to put things right again.
EXTRA: Learning from mistakes in the company: 6 helpful strategies
5. Do better
Maya Angelou, an American poet, singer and civil rights activist, said:
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
Don't talk about it when you've learned your lesson, talk about it live these. Earn trust through your actions.
Frances Bridges has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. We have translated it for you so that we can exchange ideas with our readers on relevant topics!
You don't want to miss anything anymore?
- Can I do it after the 10th BHM
- Types of devices come and go
- When does Amy Schumer's career end?
- Which companies make food for astronauts
- Are drugs seen as purely evil?
- What happened during the Indonesian Revolution
- What made you live in Milwaukee
- Can we learn Python without OOPs concepts
- How effective was Mig 17 in Vietnam
- English lessons in Germany are free of charge
- Are there any synthetic viruses
- How do I ping Google
- What are the benefits of CNA training
- How can you be sure of innovation?
- What is the opposite word of the plate
- Should I go to Paris now?
- George Lucas is a good director
- Will Jon Snow have special powers
- Is it Maryland an immigrant friendly state
- Are these acceptable normal English sentences
- How can I apply for h1b
- Are you going to buy a little house
- Which state started Bhagirathi Mission?
- What if quantum computers replace normal computers
- What were Shania Twain's best songs
- What is the zodiac sign for December
- What makes a scientific question answerable?
- What is a spanish omelette
- Do parrots have feelings
- Is screen printing good or not 1
- Who is Prisca Mupfumira
- Can members of Congress be arrested?
- How important is the Parthenon
- Do we need a modern Moses